Minnesota Vs. Nebraska Game Thread

Ya, firstrowsports.tv got shut down, but firstrowsports.EU works. They can't shut down the european streams, but the game isn't on there. Ralph is nonexistent. EE has shown more fight in one play than Ralph the whole half.

gopherinpain said:
not a good team.

And Illinois lost at penn state. Gophers blew them out. MSU lost to Northwestern, Minnesota blew them out.

MSU sucks apparently ...

The guy in studio just said "Ralph needs to get more aggressive"...ha ha ha...silly in studio guy!!

This game reminds me of the Iowa game. No motion. No penetration. Gopher 3-point shooting (and rebounding) keeping them in the game (who would have thought).

Yeah I found the new firstrowsports. I bet the streamers will all find the new site in a couple days, but I noticed a couple other sites had to change their url's too. Didn't realize it was the annual superbowl crackdown though.
Can we please not settle for contested outside jumpers this half?

Who are we rooting for in the Ill NW game

Welch is on fire from 3 land.

We have three starters that are awfully weak with the ball- Sampson, Welch and Hollins all turn it over way too easy. Tough to watch but obviously a very winnable game here.

dre for three! Nice. The defense has been excellent the last few possessions. Keep up and finish strong!

elision is the real deal. He is going to be a great player for us in the next three years.

Is EE better than Iverson right now?? It's close. I think EE will be better his junior and senior year than Iverson would have been though.

Top Bottom