Minnesota Vs. Nebraska Game Thread

Great half so far now finish come home and beat Bucky!!!

Why the He&$! doesn't Chip get more minutes?

GopherJack said:
Why the He&$! doesn't Chip get more minutes?

Over who? I think tubby has to stick with Coleman or chip, whichever has the hand that game

Over who? I think tubby has to stick with Coleman or chip, whichever has the hand that game

Don't think he needs to start, but just get in the game quicker to add the energy and spark he typically brings.

Can Welch ever make an important free throw?

Great 10 minute end to the game for the gophers. That was a lot of fun!

Yikes. Welch has some end of game jitters.

Nice finish for the gophers though.

So Welch can't shoot FT with less than a minute to go even with the game in hand. Couple nice threes early, but what a dreadful game for him.

Great win. Beat Wisconsin!

Very solid last 12-14 minutes and very solid road Big Ten win.

The UW game is HUGE!!!! I can't wait.

Go Gophers!!

Ugly win. What has happened to Coleman the last two games? Gaurds have to dribble drive and create.Thank god for Armelin dribble drive and penetration.

Ugly win. What has happened to Coleman the last two games? Gaurds have to dribble drive and create.Thank god for Armelin dribble drive and penetration.
Teams know that is what Coleman does and can play off since he has not shown he can shoot.

Gophers got 40 points from the bench today.

Not too worried about Coleman. Just maybe hitting a little freshman wall.

It boggles my mind that Welch, one of our best free throw shooters, is about the last person we want on the line at the end of the games. He clearly was feeling good shooting the ball today so it must be all in his mind.

Nice needed win though.

Top Bottom