Minnesota @ Indiana Game Thread

HUGE sigh of relief...that was Iowa/Colorado state all over again.

Nice win, although ugly. 17-3. Quit hating, enjoy the win.

Agreed. We are playing poorly the last few but no reason to think we can't turn things around. Just look at Louisville - everyone has poor stretches.

You guys obviously haven't been watching the last 3 games. Haven't given us a reason to think we're improving game to game

Don't boast the record when we looked awfull against a 5 win team!

Yeah, that was a pitiful effort by our guys for the most part. Ralph had a nice game and DJ had a pretty good game. I hate to say this, but about the only other positive that came out of that game was the "W" (sounds kind of strange, but that's just how I feel).

Right now, I have no expectation of us staying competitive with Illinois for very long...:mad::mad:

Its true 09. Even a road win can't stop the sky from falling for some!
Sampson is improving, no?

Its true 09. Even a road win can't stop the sky from falling for some!
Sampson is improving, no?

Look back, I said Ralph was mvp of the game, but you take him and Johnson out and everyone else looked like they are regressing. Other than it being a win which thank god it was, your happy with how we have played the last 3? Nolen-bad, Hoff-horrible, Iverson-non exsitant, Carter-so so, Westbrook-wonder how bad he wants it a real leader, JAS-trying just isn't that talented, Bostic-Tubby obviously doesn't trust him and why should he, Ralph- improving game by game, Devoe- has moments both ways.

Look at the stats man. Bostic is close to 50% from the 3 point line for the year. The best of any Gopher.

Small sample size. Bostick jacked up a ton of threes in junior college and shot close to 30% in his two years.

Top Bottom