Minnesota @ Indiana Game Thread

Hoff was foul on a 3 point shot. 3 free throws.

There is Bostic for ya and a missed three. I was at the Purdue game and watched shoot around. I'm not sure if anyone else saw how horrible Bostic was shooting from three? I mean half of his shots were barely hitting iron. At first I thought he was playing around but it went on for way to long and even at halftime. If I were one of the coaches I would have made him do layups while everyone was shooting jumpers.

Look at the stats man. Bostic is close to 50% from the 3 point line for the year. The best of any Gopher.

half-court shot to end the half... reminds me of dj white last year..

Look at the stats man. Bostic is close to 50% from the 3 point line for the year. The best of any Gopher.

12-30...I'm just saying practice how you play. I never said he was bad at it just bringing up an observation. Devoe in my opinion is our best outside shooter right now.

look on the bright side, we are still up after a horrible half.

Ugly first half, but, we're still leading (even with Verdell's ridiculous heave at the half).

Let's see what happens in the second 20 minutes....

That's a pretty good start to the second half. Three shots, seven points (not bad efficiency so far ;))

Need to keep up the intensity and play with maturity the rest of the game...

good start. Iverson getting no PT? Appears JAS is getting his min. I like JAS as a leader (even with the travel). Does seem like a game that Colton could be a force down low.

Blake hits those 3 freethrows and no maricle half court shot and were in control. Instead we're in a battle.

What the hell. Sampson had a bucket taken away. he was foul.

The minutes for Colton have been heading south, last game what did he get, 11 minutes?

Gophers in the bonus before the 4-minute TO?

Who are the stripes today?

Imagine how much we'd be up if Al or Blake could hit a free throw???:mad:

Well that, and if Indiana wasn't shooting like 70 percent from three-point range :mad:

Ralph is being a man inside today! He just should never shoot a jumper again.

Boy, we're doing a REALLY nice job of keeping Indiana in this game!!!

Got to grow up sometime there boys....:mad:

Top Bottom