Minnesota @ Indiana Game Thread

6 blocks for Ralph. He has been the most improved player during the losing streak.

Imagine how much we'd be up if Al or Blake could hit a free throw???:mad:

Well that, and if Indiana wasn't shooting like 70 percent from three-point range :mad:

IF..we could make FT's... we'd be up by 6-8 pts....

It does seem like every once in awhile, Westbrook does take a play off, which hurts us at least once a game.

I like Lawrence a lot as a player, but sometimes I also want to wring his neck....

Boy, we're doing a REALLY nice job of keeping Indiana in this game!!!

Got to grow up sometime there boys....:mad:

Funny thing is Indiana is the only team in the big 10 that is younger than us i.e a walk on schooling Westbrook. Spacing on D really needs to improve to guard the 3. Seems like guys are cheating off ball to try and make the highlight block.

It does seem like every once in awhile, Westbrook does take a play off, which hurts us at least once a game.

I like Lawrence a lot as a player, but sometimes I also want to wring his neck....

I think Tubby wants to wring his neck right now!

I'm with ya on that,

But Indiana knows they have nothing to lose since no one is expecting anything from them anyway. Therefore, they're playing really loosey goosey. And so far, we're not.

At a certain level, you just need to step up and get it done. And so far, we're doing a lot of the same dumb things that we did against Purdue and Northwestern again today.:(

Including this game, the last three, (four, really) MN has done all the little things to lose the game....frustrating.

Boy, we need to start hitting some of these open looks....

Ralph still needs to learn how to use the backboard when he's in the post. These little floaters around the rim aren't going to get it done. Go strong towards the hoop, put it off the glass and draw the foul.....

Ummm...that last pass to Carter by Westbrook.....NOT that tough of a pass to throw....:mad:

omg. If you take away the Badger game how would people feel about this team cuz they aren't very good. I love em but we have a ways to go.

I'm beginning to wonder how much these guys really want this game. Getting out-rebounded like this on the defensive end is absolutely pathetic.....

omg. If you take away the Badger game how would people feel about this team cuz they aren't very good. I love em but we have a ways to go.

Even if people might be overrating this team because of Wisconsin, there is NO WAY we should lose this game. NO WAY it should be close. Yea, we have a ways to go, but this is pathetic.

Nice mid-range jumper by Johnson, why don't we do that more often?

Yeah, the fact is that we're not very good at all. Every game seems to bring out another area where we aren't measuring up. I guess that's the definition of being a young team, but man, it gets plenty frustrating...

3pt shooting- Ind. 8-12 Minn. 4-13 becoming common lately

I don't like the way we've been playing on defense today either. We haven't been able to get stops or defensive rebounds to save our souls.....Everybody is overplaying everything and no body is getting into proper defensive position

This one feels like its slipping away. Young, old, whatever the excuse, this game was really pathetic.

I don't like the way we've been playing on defense today either. We haven't been able to get stops or defensive rebounds to save our souls.....Everybody is overplaying everything and no body is getting into proper defensive position

So similar to NW and Purdue. Gave chance after chance away.

I'll say it again, these guys are trying REALLY hard to keep Indiana within striking distance...if they lose this game, it will be a well deserved "L" :(:mad:

nice shot Westbrook. get Tubby his practice facility cuz they obviously aren't praciting

Top Bottom