Minnesota @ Indiana Game Thread

WTF Westbrook!!!!! Try another ridiculous falling on your head shot why don't cha!!!!

Horrible shot selection there, thankfully the Indiana guy gives right back with an equally dumb charge

Wow, a competent offensive sequence....who knew????

I've been waiting for 2/3 of this game for us to act like we want this game

Wow that was brutal by Hoffarber, but a great board by Ralph!!

What an ugly week of basketball!!!!!!!!

One positive from this is that Sampson is trying to win this game for us, unfortunately for us, everybody else is trying to lose it.....

What an ugly week of basketball!!!!!!!!

One positive from this is that Sampson is trying to win this game for us, unfortunately for us, everybody else is trying to lose it.....

Raplh and Johnson hussle everyone else is struggling

We better improve a lot by Thursday, or else Illinois is going to blow us out worse than last year.

Sometimes we look so damn soft.....like that right there....if you're going to foul the guy in that situation REALLY FOUL HIM!!!!!!! Make him make two free throws, don't try to pussy foot your way out of a foul and let the guy score on a short jumper and then get a free throw...

Okay, rant over........:)

Somehow if Indiana wins this game, it will apparently be because of Verdell's crazy heave at the buzzer....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

At least, that's what BTN seems to think ("winningest play of the game")

Good offense there...I know we want to waste time but we need to get at least a realistic shot off before the shot clock

I am feeling zero confidence about our free throw shooting right now

SOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!!

Win or lose, this has been basketball at its worst......realistically, even if we win, we don't deserve it. This has been simply awful......

Great coverage BTN...a wistle blown and they wait 5 seconds to say anything

If Al had just hit his free throws earlier in the game, these two wouldn't have been so critical...Apparently now that the game is on the line, it's time to make them....:rolleyes:

Looks like we're going to escape....what a joke :rolleyes:;)

I don't think I've been more disappointed in a potential win in a very long time...guess I'm getting spoiled!!!!

But on a serious note, what a mess!!! The guys better grow some and strap it in the rest of the way, because I don't have much confidence in any of our guys right now....

Top Bottom