Mason, McBrayer and Dorsey suspended

Pretty amazing that no media outlet has picked up this story yet. If this had this happened at Duke or Kentucky it would be all over by now. I guess that's one plus to having a mostly irrelevant basketball program.

Sure, and the NCAA would have cleared them already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland St game canceled and team put on probation.

I was thinking...if " the girl" turns out to be one of the cheerleaders, will she be suspended - and for how many games:confused:

It's likely the majority of the people calling for heads are the same that have cheated on their girlfriends or wives or may be those that believe they are so righteous as to judge others but never look in the mirror. The behavior is certainly questional but no laws were broken as far as we know so leave the moral judgement to someone that is qualified.

We've got two opinions on this board:

1. Why even delete the video?
2. Exile them to a bordering country.

Yes it is.

Compare Sharpe's first half with what we were getting from McBrayer and Dorsey. Come on.
And Sharpe is playing out of position.

You do realize we've won two conference games, right?
I'm not saying Sharpe is the second coming, but he did outplay them for one half.

Compare Sharpe's first half with what we were getting from McBrayer and Dorsey. Come on. And Sharpe is playing out of position. You do realize we've won two conference games, right? I'm not saying Sharpe is the second coming, but he did outplay them for one half.

Depends which half you pick

It's a blessing if this means Dorsey is kicked off the team.

It's likely the majority of the people calling for heads are the same that have cheated on their girlfriends or wives or may be those that believe they are so righteous as to judge others but never look in the mirror. The behavior is certainly questional but no laws were broken as far as we know so leave the moral judgement to someone that is qualified.

Are there many people calling for heads? We need to wait and see what happens, but it's certainly well within the realm of possibility that this is more than a 1-game situation (whether we think it should be is irrelevant). And if it is, the future just changed significantly.

Compare Sharpe's first half with what we were getting from McBrayer and Dorsey. Come on.
And Sharpe is playing out of position.

You do realize we've won two conference games, right?
I'm not saying Sharpe is the second coming, but he did outplay them for one half.

McBrayer has been outstanding lately. Just had a 14 point, 6 rebound, and 7 assist game.

Sharp now has 7 turnovers by the way.

Its probably a small thing to most guys but I wouldn't allow these three guys (Morris did it too) to roll their shorts down on the top. Where you uniform like its suppose to be worn! If your shorts are too damn long get a shorter pair.

Its probably a small thing to most guys but I wouldn't allow these three guys (Morris did it too) to roll their shorts down on the top. Where you uniform like its suppose to be worn! If your shorts are too damn long get a shorter pair.
I think I'd enjoy discussing this for a while. Rolling shorts may be the root of the problem...

3,900 people on the B-ball board! Hey everyone!

Ticket buyers should judge

"I didn't pay for my tickets so that these kids can have sex. Off with their heads."

By the way, where is Tiny and why hasn't he weighed in on this yet? I find this odd.

Well I have been one of the most critical of Pitino and the Gophers this year....but he gained a ton of respect from me for suspending these guys for tonights game. Win or lose, someone (probably Pitino) made the right decision. I actually would have been much more disappointed if nothing was done and the impression was given that this behavior was somehow condoned. Whoever made the call, whether it was Pitino....or someone else at the University...BRAVO!! I don't care about winning this one game...and actually this decision was worth a couple of wins to me.

It sounds like a one game suspension...is that correct?

Well I have been one of the most critical of Pitino and the Gophers this year....but he gained a ton of respect from me for suspending these guys for tonights game. Win or lose, someone (probably Pitino) made the right decision. I actually would have been much more disappointed if nothing was done and the impression was given that this behavior was somehow condoned. Whoever made the call, whether it was Pitino....or someone else at the University...BRAVO!! I don't care about winning this one game...and actually this decision was worth a couple of wins to me.

I don't think anyone knows for sure.

I suspect suspensions aren't Pitino's decision. This one came from above. And quite frankly, I'm glad it did. Hope they're suspended for at least the Wisconsin game, too. See how fun it is for them to watch their teammates get their butts kicked by their biggest rival.

I'm guessing university is trying to find out what happened. Until they do I'm sure they decided the trio shouldn't play tonight. Have to wait for more info to come out.

I suspect suspensions aren't Pitino's decision. This one came from above. And quite frankly, I'm glad it did. Hope they're suspended for at least the Wisconsin game, too. See how fun it is for them to watch their teammates get their butts kicked by their biggest rival.

Why do you say that?

Top Bottom