***Maryland @ MN - Saturday 1/23. Terp Time - OFFICIAL THREAD***

The Gophers have now shot 3 consecutive airballs in a row. I don't think I've seen that in a basketball game college/pro EVER.

Well......at least that one hit the backboard

LoL....Maryland trying to beat their 3rd ranked team in a row on the road, we can't beat ANYONE on the road.

Reactions: MRJ

I want to see Curry in there at the 4. If they want to double Liam with the entry pass, then give it to Curry at the FT line.

Really makes me look forward to the road games coming up...lol.

I guess it takes a 7 ft center to show the rest of the team what the expression, "all net" means

If the Gophers were shooting the same percentage as the Terps from 3, on their own home court, the score would be tied right now.

At least Robbins got the most of a couple of those fouls. With the Maryland approach why not try a zone what the hell do you have to lose.

Robbins back to earth after his big week. Hope he gets back to work and learns from this brutal outing today.

I feel like this team shouldn't be last in the conference in shooting. They're better than that in capability. It comes down to shot selection and offensive execution--or at least consistency in those things.

Top Bottom