***Maryland @ MN - Saturday 1/23. Terp Time - OFFICIAL THREAD***

Curry somehow went from being an intelligent player his freshman season to now trying almost to hard and just playing dumb...like holy poop how do you lose court awareness..that last foul was just a small example

Need to aggressively get the ball inside to ratchet up the foul pressure.

KALSCHEUR SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sick of people talking about when he is going to come out of his slump. He will come out of his slump when he graduates and starts playing in a rec league. He plays good defense but is a TERRIBLE shooter.

Showing The Journey at halftime? Big Ten just mailing it in.

The refs are almost always going to call that. Curry should have known better and jumped straight up.
Yep. A perfect illustration of the BS level of basketball the team put out there in the first half.

• 1st Half
    Team Stats

Game Stats
    Maryland
    Minnesota
    Points3627
    FG13-248-21
    FG%54.238.1
    3P5-113-11
    3P%45.527.3
    FT5-78-12
    FT%71.466.7
    Rebounds1512
    Offensive Rebounds23
    Defensive Rebounds139
    Ties00
    Lead Changes00
    Time with Lead18:220:00
    Lead % of Game91.80.0
    Last Lead-
    Last Lead: Time-
    Largest Lead140
    Largest Lead: Score17-3-
    Largest Lead: Time12:19 (1st)-
    Assists84
    Turnovers67
    Bench Points69
    Blocks33
    On Court Points2811
    Fastbreak Points11
    Steals33
    Points off Turnovers66
    Points in the Paint1610
    Second Chance Points22
    Personal Fouls105
    Technical Fouls00
    Possessions3030

KALSCHEUR SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sick of people talking about when he is going to come out of his slump. He will come out of his slump when he graduates and starts playing in a rec league. He plays good defense but is a TERRIBLE shooter.
he literally got blocked at the end of the shot clock becuase he was afraid to shoot the original shot

I'm not even upset or emotionally posting, just saying facts. Both Gach is 100% worthless on the offensive end. Carr has played idiotically so far today.

I'm not even upset or emotionally posting, just saying facts. Both Gach is 100% worthless on the offensive end.
I think his “on the ball” defense (if you can call it that) is equally bad. He’s decent at rebounding though.

I think his “on the ball” defense (if you can call it that) is equally bad. He’s decent at rebounding though.

It is at times, you are right. Gabe plays because of his defense and smart decision making. Gach just rebounds here and there. That shouldn't be enough to qualify as a starting wing on a ranked team. I'd like to see us bring someone in next year who can start at SF.

Now, I do think we can come back from this. But i just looked it up, we are 304th in the nation in 3PT%. That should not be a shot our guys take regularly to try and get back in this.

I think Gabe is a great kid but think how good this team could be if we had someone that could consistently make the other team pay when left open from beyond the arc.

Lots of posters forgetting how clutch Curry was last week in the first half against Michigan
all im saying is do you remember how composed he was as a freshman during big moments (he was the guy they trusted) and i don't see that anymore

I think Gabe is a great kid but think how good this team could be if we had someone that could consistently make the other team pay when left open from beyond the arc.
If Gabe and Gach were even consistently average from 3 this would be a top 10 team

4 fouls on Robbins ugh. Gonna need Marcus to be on fire the rest of the way

So it feels like if we're going to win this one they're going to have to collapse. We're not showing any sign of being willing to go and take the game

Top Bottom