***Maryland @ MN - Saturday 1/23. Terp Time - OFFICIAL THREAD***

Do the Gophers realize they're playing at Williams Arena? They are playing like they do on the road.

3 of last 4 possesions.....3 travel calls

This game is still winnable but another 3 minutes of this and they're damn near out of it

Officials looking to call stuff, any stuff

I think it is the same ref that has called every travel. He’s a man on a mission.

Nonsense. Way too early to be calling game.
I literally said it was still winnable...another 3 minutes without a bucket and they'd have been down 20+ though and it would've been really tough. That made 3 got them back to relative safety.

Call an fing timeout before you are down 10 plus, sub out the starters, and ask if the bench players to show the starters how to do o it.

Even ignoring the turnovers, Maryland's offense looks so much better. They're moving the ball around, getting the defense out of position, and getting good shots. The Gophers look happy with a couple of passes and a low percentage shot.

I literally said it was still winnable...another 3 minutes without a bucket and they'd have been down 20+ though and it would've been really tough. That made 3 got them back to relative safety.

Even another three minutes I don't think does it. Just way too early.

They look like they think they can just go thru the motions and win at the moment. They are not that talented, athletic yes, good shooting team not. They need to work harder for their wins, defense, rebounding, etc.

Johnson on a rare offensive rebound. Keep working hard and our shots will start falling.

The start of this game is the crux of my frustration with Pitino. We NEVER get easy looks, dump down and 4 guys watch

Even another three minutes I don't think does it. Just way too early.
Obviously. Never say never but if they were down 24-3 at the 8 minute mark of the 1st, teams don't come back from that often. I've watched a lot of basketball and you can get close but thats a huge deficit to make up.

17-8 is a million times more managable and it's not in danger anymore so its not even relevant anyways

They look like they think they can just go thru the motions and win at the moment. They are not that talented, athletic yes, good shooting team not. They need to work harder for their wins, defense, rebounding, etc.
They're 4th in the conference in free throw shooting. The shooting is good, the shots they are taking are bad.

Wtf was Carr doing on that loose ball?

Top Bottom