Let the music play - new Concert Reviews/Experiences

First time I'd been there. As a guy who pretty much grew up in that theater, I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. Thought nostalgia might ruin it for me, but it was great. Sort of that Huntington Bank Stadium "there are no bad seats in the house" feeling.

I could have been anywhere in that theater, had sight lines, easy access to beer/bathrooms & not had people all over me (except the front row between Kim & Kelly) :)
I totally missed out on the stocking cap kid. Sounds like he was in a mosh pit of 1.

Of the dozens of concert shirts I have purchased through the years, this is probably the coolest ever, except for the Replacements-Midway Twins gear.

IMG_20240928_061827948~2.jpg

Black stocking cap/white t-shirt kid. The kid was an absolute savage! You would have thought he was whacked out on crank at a Slayer concert in 92'. Just a big, wild, inappropriately thrashing, dummy. People around me in our my section couldn't stop watching him. The group was amazing, and Kim Deal still has "it", but he was the real star of the show, imo. I'd love to know what makes that kid tick. :)

View attachment 33802
A lk=
That's him alright!

Top Bottom