Kristoff Kowalkowski signs with St. Thomas...

I know many here are waiting in suspense! Here you go

This shows why Tommyboy soured on St. Thomas pretty early last season.

I don't know why you guys just don't see it. The Gopher coaches were absolute buffoons for not seeing how great this kid was going to be. Now, the St. Thomas coaches are equally as stupid for not making this kid a starter as a FR. I can't believe all these coaches can't see it when it is so obvious to Kristoff's family.

Tommyboy is back, Kristoff was asked about a POW in the past, we know what happens to Minnesota QB's that make that walk. St. Thomas, was rated in the bottom of FCS in passing. There QB's had more interceptions then TD's. They had only 2 TD's to WR for a whole season. Their QB's had as many running attempts as passing attempts. Kristoff is by far has the best arm on the team. He entered the team at 17 years old, he had IVY league offers and MAC. Covid limited his exposer. He has a 4.0 GPA and I guess this was taking classes like advanced calculus. I believe he wants a program that can go to the playoffs and passes the ball.
You don't guess, he's your kid. You're not doing him any favors with this kind of stuff.

Yes, the St. Thomas passing game really struggled while moving up to D1 but I'm hoping you can see that doesn't make him look better, it makes him look worse. He was 3rd (maybe 4th) on the depth chart on a team that couldn't pass. Do you think the coaches (really successful coaches) just hate passing? It wasn't COVID. No one was out to get your son. He was just a FR who didn't get immediate PT and now got passed (likely) on the depth chart by two incoming FR. That's life and he has nothing to be ashamed of. It also makes total sense for him wanting to transfer to play. However, your whole thing where you gush about his abilities on public forums pretending to not be his father is odd and probably embarrassing for him.

All of this said, I hope your kid goes somewhere and plays well. He seems like he genuinely does have a lot going on for himself. Just cut the shit though. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

I think Covid messed up recruiting for the guys during this period. That is why you see a lot of movement in this group. I know Kristoff had over 20 teams scheduled to watch him throw in HS, only two teams watch him throw, one ended up with an offer to the MAC. Covid mess a lot of stuff up for everybody.
There would be no shame in transferring to a D2 or D3 school. Can still get a great education and have a lot of fun playing football. It's not like he's an NFL prospect anyway.

It's pretty clear what happened here. Covid limited his exposure which is why he didn't get big time offers. And then covid FURTHER limited his exposure at St. Thomas. Coaches couldn't even see the massive ability, because covid, which is the only reason why he was low on the depth chart.

It is common in the Gopher Hole to be tangential. Former #1 QB in the state who is still 18 years old. 4 year HS starter, broke his schools passing records. There are like 3 QB on the Roster at St. Thomas, not a lot of competition, you need to drink the cool aide to play for St. Thomas coach, reason they kicked him out of the MIAC. Who knows what the coach told him to get him there? The Pioneer League is no better then MIAC, no scholarships, Kids' are figuring it out. That is why they created the portal.

It is common in the Gopher Hole to be tangential. Former #1 QB in the state who is still 18 years old. 4 year HS starter, broke his schools passing records. There are like 3 QB on the Roster at St. Thomas, not a lot of competition, you need to drink the cool aide to play for St. Thomas coach, reason they kicked him out of the MIAC. Who knows what the coach told him to get him there? The Pioneer League is no better then MIAC, no scholarships, Kids' are figuring it out. That is why they created the portal.

Who is the former #1 QB in the state?

Have you asked your son what he wants to do?

dysfunctiondemotivator.jpeg

Tommyboy is back, Kristoff was asked about a POW in the past, we know what happens to Minnesota QB's that make that walk. St. Thomas, was rated in the bottom of FCS in passing. There QB's had more interceptions then TD's. They had only 2 TD's to WR for a whole season. Their QB's had as many running attempts as passing attempts. Kristoff is by far has the best arm on the team. He entered the team at 17 years old, he had IVY league offers and MAC. Covid limited his exposer. He has a 4.0 GPA and I guess this was taking classes like advanced calculus. I believe he wants a program that can go to the playoffs and passes the ball.
He probably should consider the Matt Birk route and go to an Ivy Leaque team. He can go to Medical School out east afterwards.

Last edited:

Pioneer Football is D3 +…
Never seen Lacrosse… IMO obviously St. John’s could win Pioneer games… I also think Bethel could win at least a couple and whoever else is usually the 3rd or 4th best MIAC team..

He probably should consider the Matt Bork route and go to an Ivy Leaque team. He can go to Medical School out east afterwards.
KK does have the frame to be a lineman.

It’s a dumb sport with butterfly nets.
Except when the guy trying to catch the ball misses when it's at the crotch. It's then a painful sport. And embarrassing........ Personal experience.

And that was just learning how to play catch.

Today I learned that the portal was created for KK.

Neat.

I am sure KK will have a nice MIAC career. There's no shame in that, those alumni bases take care of each other in the business world. Johnnies love them some Johnnies, same with Oles and Gusties, Pipers etc

I am sure KK will have a nice MIAC career. There's no shame in that, those alumni bases take care of each other in the business world. Johnnies love them some Johnnies, same with Oles and Gusties, Pipers etc
I’m not certain he’d start for St John’s if he went there.

Top Bottom