Kristoff Kowalkowski signs with St. Thomas...

Assuming Syverson is healthy—I don’t see him not starting. He was great last year before getting hurt.
Syverson will be the guy there for sure. But Kristoff is a really solid get for the Johnnies. As a Johnnie fan glad he decided to go to the place he should have from the start. Its the right level for him.

I just realized that Kowalkowski's dad's name is Tom(myboy)

My sources tell me he's running the scout team. Hopefully he's not going to be railroaded by Gary Fasching as well

My sources tell me he's running the scout team. Hopefully he's not going to be railroaded by Gary Fasching as well
More like Gary Fascists! You know how much he dislikes Kristof. Just like PJ, Saban, Miles, Bohl, Hoffner, Ferentz, etc......

I broke this news many pages ago. But its not his dad. Just a huge fan who knows his GPA, blood type, etc.

I broke this news many pages ago. But its not his dad. Just a huge fan who knows his GPA, blood type, etc.
Who is this guy? All that information is on his social media. You must be one of his old coaches like that DIII coach movie. You keep on bring him up. You must really like him?

Running fourth at St John's today. Hope for SJU's sake Syverson isn't injured.

That is funny, because, their back up QB got in trouble, left the school to attempt to play at a Central in Iowa and was rotating with 3 other QB's in Iowa. He lost out to a 5 foot 9 sophomore who runs a 5 flat 40. After telling all the coaches off at SJU, he came back and they made him their backup QB.

That is funny, because, their back up QB got in trouble, left the school to attempt to play at a Central in Iowa and was rotating with 3 other QB's in Iowa. He lost out to a 5 foot 9 sophomore who runs a 5 flat 40. After telling all the coaches off at SJU, he came back and they made him their backup QB.
What does that say about the QBs at SJU that can't get playing time ahead of that guy????

What does that say about the QBs at SJU that can't get playing time ahead of that guy????
The starter broke his leg the first year and last year messed up his throwing arm last year and has not practiced all year. They kept him in rather then giving anyone else a look, they brought back a 4th year kid that left and could not get the starting job at Central Iowa.

The starter broke his leg the first year and last year messed up last year and has not practiced all year and they have not tried any of their guys, but brought back a kid that left and could not get the starting job at Central Iowa.
By could not get the job you mean to say he did well for a 7-3 team last year 🤷. Slow 5'9" kid is Brady Ketchum, Cooper Downs is the terrible SJU backup.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230814-172923.png
    Screenshot_20230814-172923.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 16

Top Bottom