IT IS GAMEDAY!!!

Indiana is filling it up from long range.

Keep the nose to the grindstone and let's weather the storm.

They just gotta find a way to kinda settle things down a bit. IU is playing at an extremely high intensity level and we're struggling to match with it. Plus, they are hitting virtually everything they're throwing up right now.

I honestly don't have an answer for it right now though. I mean, obviously stop turning it over and hit shots, but when a team is hot like they are and all five guys on the court are bringing it like they are, it's gonna be tough.

I still think they can find a way to get back into it a little bit.

Maybe it's a good thing I am at work right now reading the thread..... :(

Got to shut down Yogi and Hulls.

The Chase Freedom commercial with that toolbag playing guitar is one of the worst spots of all time.

I have never seen Indiana play with this type of defense and they are stroking the three point jumper. This game is far from over but close this lead and get it under 10 going in and its looking manageable in the 2nd half.

Ugh. Looks like a poor first hald preformance. Hopefully Tubby can rally the guys at half and we can come out strong in the 2nd!

just keep it no more than 10 pts at half and we'll be better in the 2nd hope hope

Where is our strong inside game?

It's negated by a 7 footer named Zeller and some tremendous weak side defense.

I knew this was going to be a matchup problem for us, but I never expected Indiana to drop every 3 point shot within the half-court line. This is one of those halves where you keep hoping to weather through a streak of near perfection by Indiana in hopes that the law of averages will eventually catch up to them. It's not like we are playing bad defense, it's just that Indiana is playing their best game of the season so far. Tip the hat to IU and keep grinding. Nothing else you can do.

Announcers share that the Goph's have 11 turnovers so far. Ouch.

Didn't expect to win this game but i hope that we can figure out a way to be competitive and at least finish with a good showing.

Ya, Indiana is playing perfect. It's not that we are playing like *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# or anything.

Everyone still think the 8 point line was too high? Tough place to win.

Top Bottom