IT IS GAMEDAY!!!

Hell if they shoot like that hard to stop

When IU actually plays defense, they are really, really good. Then add on the great three point shooting and it's downright daunting.

Poor rebounding, great shooting by IU and massive turnovers the difference.

In year's past I would say "Game over" but something tells me it isn't this time around.

When Minnesota doesn't turn the ball over every time down the court they are really good, too.

I don't always like to drink before noon, when I do, it is usually Gopher performance related.

Sigh, life on the road in the B10.

Need Rodney to wake up and come up with a big time dunk.

Yeah i honestly didn't expect this level of defense from them. If they can keep it up, we're in for a long day.

We had ball down one and Welch got called for charge. Not much good since then. Defense isn't where it needs to be.

Need better defense and then turn that into some transition offense

Yeah i honestly didn't expect this level of defense from them. If they can keep it up, we're in for a long day.

Oladipo is probably the best shut down defender in D1. There defense doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is how well they are hitting the open man on offense and getting clean looks at the basket. Of course it doesn't hurt when you're draining NBA threes.

I thought our D was smothering....we can't get off a shot against theirs.

Get out of the zone defense. They are tearing it apart.

Pretty easy to shoot when we give up wide open threes on every possession

Need better ball movement. They can come back if they settle and play d and hit shots. But if Indiana shoots for 85% from the 3 point line......ufdah

Top Bottom