Is it time to admit PJ (and staff) can coach?

Michigan is pretty mediocre. They are passing for under 100 yards a game, struggled with Fresno St for at least a half, got embarrassed by Texas at home, didn’t blow out Arkansas St., and should have lost to also-mediocre USC except for a superhuman individual effort by Mullings. They could easily lose to Illinois, Oregon, Indiana and OSU and be 7-5 and just a hair from 6-6.

What were they thinking having Orji throw a long pass on first down at midfield, up 21 points when they’re clearly terrible at it. They keep running it, the comeback probably never happens.

Last edited:

LOL. Coming from the moral victory king. I can’t wait for more of your profound β€œevery team we play is good” lectures. I usually skip over your posts but I’d bet my house you said it about RI and NV 🀑
You have a house?!? 😳

It's times like these where I wonder if Fleck even cares....or if he only cares about doing the minimum to keep the paychecks rolling in.

"I mean, I haven't seen the last play. Nor does one play win or lose you the game. Everyone's going to focus on that. I'm not going to sit here and get fined and do all those other things," Fleck said following the loss on Saturday. "I have more respect for my boss and the University of Minnesota and the Big Ten to say that's one play. I haven't even seen it, but we got it, and it was executed really well."

Top Bottom