Hey! Look at who is back in the transfer portal and who else just entered it

Good numbers the last two years although his 3 point shooting took a dive from his junior year. Good assist to turnover ratio. PER and Win Share per 40 numbers solid.

They don't move around (or if they do they're done) once the season starts. If the transferring really bothers you, then ignore CBB in the off-season, let the chips fall where they may, and then pick it back up right before the season starts.

The lack of continuity on a team bothers me. Not the actual transferring itself.

I don’t begrudge the players for taking advantage of the rule, as they’ve been largely screwed when coaches can come and go as they please. However, this amount of movement is 100% not good for the game.

Too me it’s easier for a new coach to put together a roster with this transfer frenzy than recruiting high school kids For stable programs it kind of sucks. Not sure it’s good for the game

My take is quality of play suffers kids in a system playing together year after year rather than putting together a new team every year. Means better basketball usually imo. You will see players with little patience if they aren’t playing transfer much more readily. The fact is some kids aren’t ready to play immediately. So overall I’m not convinced it is all a plus for young players. But it’s the reality and I doubt it goes away.

Good number for Stephens. He appears to be more of a shooting guard than point.

I was looking at Marreon Jackson's numbers earlier today. His numbers are excellent and he averaged over 5 assists per game the last two years. Like Ish, he will likely play only one year though. I'd certainly take two of these guys if we could get them but Ben should try to get some longer term transfers in here if he can. Having to recruit 8 or 9 guys in his first year would be rough.

I was looking at Marreon Jackson's numbers earlier today. His numbers are excellent and he averaged over 5 assists per game the last two years. Like Ish, he will likely play only one year though. I'd certainly take two of these guys if we could get them but Ben should try to get some longer term transfers in here if he can. Having to recruit 8 or 9 guys in his first year would be rough.
I kind of like loading up on a few 1 year guys and sell that open playing time to the 2022 class in MN. Tre Holloman, step right up, we've got an opening for you!

With how many open scholarships we have I agree it would be good to get a couple 2-3 year guys too, though.

We have to keep enough schollys open for the top ten kids from Minnesota in 2022. It’s going to be like the fab five times two.

El-Amin has picked Rhode Island.

Top Bottom