Hawkeye nation

Will the cost of cleaning up that giant pig turd laid on the Rose Bowl field be the sole responsibility of Iowa; or will the cost get split among all B10 schools?

Will the cost of cleaning up that giant pig turd laid on the Rose Bowl field be the sole responsibility of Iowa; or will the cost get split among all B10 schools?

At least the goal posts are safe.

The Rose Bowl should be checking the stalls. No one there can be watching this.

Man I'm loving every minute of it! I love seeing Iowa get spanked on National TV, espically in the Rose Bowl!

I feel bad for the Pigs in Iowa tonight!!

Every thing on my fireplace mantle fell off and rolled to the South end of my house because Iowa is sucking so much!

This is what happens when you don't play anyone and most of your wins are close games. Stanford may hang 80-points on them.

They beat a fabulous Pitt team in the non-conference though. Remember?

LOL this is fantastic

As I said Iowa is at best the 4th best team in the B1G. They lost to a MSU team that is very good, but lost to Nebraska and lucked into a win vs UM. Never bought the hype

1. OSU
2. Michigan
3. MSU
4. Iowa

I still always cheer for the big ten in bowl games no matter what. Even the skunks which is hard. But this is pretty ugly for Iowa. They truly were over rated. The game that surprised me the most was northwestern getting stomped

This is what happens when you don't play anyone and most of your wins are close games. Stanford may hang 80-points on them.

One win over a team that was ranked at the end of the year. Beat number 12 NW, and we know they were way over rated. Oh they best them selves today.

LOL this is fantastic

As I said Iowa is at best the 4th best team in the B1G. They lost to a MSU team that is very good, but lost to Nebraska and lucked into a win vs UM. Never bought the hype

1. OSU
2. Michigan
3. MSU
4. Iowa

I know they beat them, but wisconsin is better than iowa. What an embarrassment tonight. Way to go Hawks!

When you lose on the biggest stage in College Football, it hurts. To lose the way Iowa did adds embarrassment to pain. Its not the way you want to start 2016. And national signing day is coming soon, can you imagine the negative recruiting that will come out of this? Its all good.

Still even with the embarrassing showing, congrats to them on their season. May we have a season like that soon please?

Why a running team? He's a better receiver than pure runner, although he's a damn good runner too.

He'd be awesome in a an offense like the Saints run. Wide open. Could rack up a bunch of rushing and receiving yards.

Nothing Better than when iowa or Wisconsin lays an egg on the national stage.

The reaction by the Hawkeye fans to the show is funny. Although I bet our reaction would probably be the same. Still funny.

ROFLMAO! Something really smells rotten downwind.

Top Bottom