Hawkeye nation

Ouch. Someone forgot to tell Iowa they have a football game to play.

Lol I guess Iowas goal was to embarrass themselves and the B1G! Mission accomplished lol

Iowa threatening 58 - Doughnut at this point.

2016 is already better than 2015. I couldn't be happier for their embarrassment.

This is what happens when you don't play anyone and most of your wins are close games. Stanford may hang 80-points on them.

This is better than when duke beat Wisconsin. I love you Stanford!!!! Best bowl ever.

Ohio State should have been in this game. For obvious reasons.

If I'm running an NFL team, I'm drafting Christian McCaffrey.

Thank you Iowa for turther validating my point that McCaffrey got hosed out of the Heisman.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Best Rose Bowl since 62?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you Iowa for turther validating my point that McCaffrey got hosed out of the Heisman.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Best player in College Football this year. But $EC got involved. So sad to see Iowa piss all over themselves. We'll come out of the season on a longer winning streak then they are...

In retrospect, would've been nice to see Ohio State and Iowa switch bowls, along with Michigan and Northwestern. Lots of blowouts today.

Ouch. Someone forgot to tell Iowa they have a football game to play.
Someone also forgot to tell Iowa's Marching Band that Bohemian Rhapsody is not performed in 5/8's time

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Iowa deficits, last 4 bowls:
2011 Insight-OKLA 21-0 after 3Q
2014 Outback-LSU 14-0, half
2015 TaxSlayer-TENN 28-0 in 2Q
2016 Rose-STAN 35-0</p>— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/683073931872436224">January 1, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Iowa has had a tough time in their last several bowl games.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Iowa deficits, last 4 bowls:
2011 Insight-OKLA 21-0 after 3Q
2014 Outback-LSU 14-0, half
2016 Rose-STAN 35-0</p>— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/683073931872436224">January 1, 2016</a></blockquote>

That Stat should make Jerry Kill sleep better. [emoji304]

Side note: Tennessee is 6-1 in their last 7 bowl games vs B1G opponents.

HAHA, I had to go check the Hawkeye nation site....they were all pumped up telling themselves that
they were going to annihilate Stanford and they were for real and that they deserved, in a blink of
an eye, it went to 'all the naysayers were right', 'this team doesn't deserve'. I loved every post :)

HAHA, I had to go check the Hawkeye nation site....they were all pumped up telling themselves that they were going to annihilate Stanford and they were for real and that they deserved, in a blink of an eye, it went to 'all the naysayers were right', 'this team doesn't deserve'. I loved every post :)

So their site not much different than this one.

Where are GoUGopher and cjbfbh and the other Iowa trolls to tell us we know jack **** about college football?

Delusional. Experience is a dear teacher, but fools will learn at no other.

Where are GoUGopher and cjbfbh and the other Iowa trolls to tell us we know jack **** about college football?

Delusional. Experience is a dear teacher, but fools will learn at no other.
Is anyone researching recipes for crow?

It's a real bummer that the two best B1G teams were in the Citrus and Fiesta bowls.

Top Bottom