Hageman to DE

What I like about this move to DE also is that some people might forget that Eric Lair (don't jump on me for spelling if its wrong) was a nice recruit (3*) with offers from OK St. and Nebraska, he looks like he is VERY athletic the times I've caught a glimpse of him on film. Maybe some of you who have seen him more can add some comments about the expectations you have of him.

Lair was a good TE prospect. but specifically for the spread Offense. He was more of the fast, split wide type TE. Now, during the gopher preview he looked a little bigger and was impressive. With Tow-Arnett firmly locked in as the starting TE, it will be fun to watch how Lair fits into this new Pound the ball, pro-style offense. I expect big things from him in the upcoming years.

And, just like I thought...your fat mouth writing checks it can't cash. Like I've said before, I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know, greek poser wannabe.

How am I writing checks I can't cash? I think you are a moron. Your posts in the stoudermire thead did nothing but solidify this belief. You might not like me, cool, I really couldn't care less. That whole "I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know" thing is a really good ploy to make you e-cool...I guess....

And as to whether or not you think I am Greek or not, I don't really care. Again, you are a terrible poster.

Lair was a good TE prospect. but specifically for the spread Offense. He was more of the fast, split wide type TE. Now, during the gopher preview he looked a little bigger and was impressive. With Tow-Arnett firmly locked in as the starting TE, it will be fun to watch how Lair fits into this new Pound the ball, pro-style offense. I expect big things from him in the upcoming years.

Do you know by chance what Lair is up to weight-wise? He's listed at 230 on gophersports but I have to think he is bigger than that.

no sorry

Do you know by chance what Lair is up to weight-wise? He's listed at 230 on gophersports but I have to think he is bigger than that.

i cannot say officially but i would say he is for sure above the 230 listed. they have hageman listed at 23, and he is pushing 280.

How am I writing checks I can't cash? I think you are a moron. Your posts in the stoudermire thead did nothing but solidify this belief. You might not like me, cool, I really couldn't care less. That whole "I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know" thing is a really good ploy to make you e-cool...I guess....

There you go again. POINT OUT some places where I am "wrong" or a "moron", or shut your idiot barely-legal mouth. You may "think" I'm a moron, but I "know" you're a punk who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

And as to whether or not you think I am Greek or not, I don't really care. Again, you are a terrible poster.

Look at me! I can use the search function!:!:

My house is also preparing for these issues come gameday. I really hope that unaffiliated people prior to and after the game do not cause problems but it is likely to happen, so we are preparing for that.

I think that Purdue is closer to 60% of the student population is Greek, I know our chapter there is over 100 guys.

Me and a couple guys from my house planned out a roadtrip to go to Kansas City and see the games on thursday, too bad we can't be in Maryland's shoes right now. Oh well. We go to the 12:30 and 2:30 games in Kansas City then hit the road back to campus in time for our tickets to the metrodome on friday. It is gonna be a great few days of college basketball!

Again dpodoll continues to make a fool out of himself on here. It's ironic how you accuse people of talking big and not backing it up when you are trying to act tough talking to diehard. Please leave or just shut up and stop acting like you are smarter than everyone else here.
________
TRICHOMES PICTURES

Again dpodoll continues to make a fool out of himself on here. It's ironic how you accuse people of talking big and not backing it up when you are trying to act tough talking to diehard. Please leave or just shut up and stop acting like you are smarter than everyone else here.

I have never once said or even insinuated that I am smarter than everyone else here.

I know, however, that I am much, much smarter than Diehard.

And I have never once said someone was "wrong" or "didn't know what they're talking about" like a little sissy without the balls to back it up and actually point out this supposed incorrectness. If he wants to run his mouth and act like a bully, you'd damn well better believe I will reply in kind.

The only reason he won't talk specifics is because he knows that I'm not wrong, and won't just admit that he opened his mouth like an idiot.

I have never once said or even insinuated that I am smarter than everyone else here.

I know, however, that I am much, much smarter than Diehard.

And I have never once said someone was "wrong" or "didn't know what they're talking about" like a little sissy without the balls to back it up and actually point out this supposed incorrectness. If he wants to run his mouth and act like a bully, you'd damn well better believe I will reply in kind.

The only reason he won't talk specifics is because he knows that I'm not wrong, and won't just admit that he opened his mouth like an idiot.

Contradiction?
How about when you say you have forgotten more about football than he will ever know? It's weird how you know so much about everyone else. And don't accuse people of being sissies on a message board. Anyone (like you) can talk sh*t on a message board to someone else and act like a tough guy. You are not proving anything to anyone.
________
Vaporizer

Contradiction?
How about when you say you have forgotten more about football than he will ever know? It's weird how you know so much about everyone else. And don't accuse people of being sissies on a message board. Anyone (like you) can talk sh*t on a message board to someone else and act like a tough guy. You are not proving anything to anyone.

Hey, dickhead - am I the one who started it? NO! So unless you have a horse in this race, I suggest you go sit back in the corner and put your dunce cap back on.

Seriously, if you and Diehard spent more time on this board without your noses firmly implanted in my taint, you might be able to contribute a little something of substance.

I actually was going to post back pointing out instances where you proved that you are a moron, but then thought better of it. I'll just leave it at this, of all the dumb posts on these boards that I have read, you are the first that has actually driven me to call you out on it. Be proud of your idiocy. You are still a terrible poster.

I actually was going to post back pointing out instances where you proved that you are a moron, but then thought better of it. I'll just leave it at this, of all the dumb posts on these boards that I have read, you are the first that has actually driven me to call you out on it. Be proud of your idiocy. You are still a terrible poster.

Translation: "I actually was going to post back pointing out instances where I wanted to point out that you are smarter than me, but instead I will just talk in vague generalities so as not to be proven wrong."

No, its actually more like you are a moron and I am enjoying watching you try to backpeddle so as to minimize the damage already done to your e-image. Because after all, thats what is important...now please, continue.

P.S. You are a terrible poster.

No, its actually more like you are a moron and I am enjoying watching you try to backpeddle so as to minimize the damage already done to your e-image. Because after all, thats what is important...now please, continue.

P.S. You are a terrible poster.

Where am I "backpeddling"? Nice spelling, btw. Further evidence of your superior brain power.

P.S. Repeating something over and over doesn't make it true. Statements also tend to lose their effectiveness when you include them in every post.

Good job at continuing to avoid specifics at all costs!

You guys are morons...get a life...go start your own thread for bickering and leave this thread for discussions about RH...

Don't know what is going on behind closed doors, but maybe a RE saying is appropriate. It goes "land seeks its highest usage" Maybe the same can be said for athletes. He may end up being a better DE then TE. No idea. I suspect the loss of WVDS has left a little bit of a void for speed rusher at DE, and they are seeing if he will fit the bill!

Maybe Hageman requested the opportunity to give the position a try?

Anyway, I am excited about the move to DE. I think he has the body to be dominant at that position; the only thing that remains to be seen is if the coaches can teach him the techniques. But I do love this move, the coaches have said that he will remain in red zone packages where his size can be best used, while adding depth at DE. It should be interesting to see how he develops.

Top Bottom