Gophers Recruiting CB Avante Dickerson Again Now That He's In Portal

Hmm we’ll see if bridges were burned I suppose. Seems like a guy you’d go after.

Much like Wright, I bet he saw the writing on the wall.

Much like Wright, I bet he saw the writing on the wall.
Why did he only play one game last year? Is he worth a shot, or will he become another Dylan Wright with unrealized potential? If he is patient, spending time in a development program will greatly benefit him.

Why did he only play one game last year? Is he worth a shot, or will he become another Dylan Wright with unrealized potential? If he is patient, spending time in a development program will greatly benefit him.

I prefer to think of it as we sent him to our development program in Oregon and now he's ready for the big leagues.

Unless he was injured thus played just one game, why would we want him?

That's a hard no for me. Maybe he can go home to Nebraska.

You mad? I’d take him over empty scholarships or awarding walk-ons. Fleck and Co liked him enough to recruit him hard out of HS. Maybe they had big plans for him that Oregon didn’t.
Wait a minute!

We had big plans for him, but Oregon didn't?

That's some inside scoop right there.

He was coming here because of Rod Chance, who then got hired at Oregon and took him there.

Chance left after the 2021 season to join Colorado's staff. No, not with Prime, the season before. He is not on Prime's staff currently. Does not look like he's on a staff at the moment?

Wonder if Fleck would hire him as an analyst? No idea if there is room or interest.

Top Bottom