Gophers Football 2015 Spring Game Recap Thread

Uhm...Individual posters can't ban users. The moderators of this forum make that decision.

And I'm feeling that your recent actions might help them make a decision on you soon.

Have you seen this guy's posts on the hockey forum? Total clown show. And we both know that his imminent exile won't mark the first time he's been banned from this site.

Have you seen this guy's posts on the hockey forum? Total clown show. And we both know that his imminent exile won't mark the first time he's been banned from this site.

Yeah...I can't figure out who he was last time. Wish he would just tell us. It's not the unusual. How many incarnations did wren have?

Yeah...I can't figure out who he was last time. Wish he would just tell us. It's not the unusual. How many incarnations did wren have?

Wonder if he's the same guy that was recently banned on gopherpucklive.

It's remarkable how frequently people screw up what the First Amendment is all about. Beat Bucky, like so many, clearly has no clue. The First Amendment is about the legality of expression. My wife works for a large corporation. She could go on the 10 o'clock news tonight and announce how incompetent the leadership is, how poorly the company is run, and how utterly stupid those in command really are. And there's nothing illegal about that. She won't be put in shackles and hauled away to prison. But she also won't have a job tomorrow.

Is the claim actually that someone feels GH is taking away their first amendment rights? LOL. Someone needs to go back to school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the claim actually that someone feels GH is taking away their first amendment rights? LOL. Someone needs to go back to school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing as he's from Wisconsin, going BACK to school may not be the best solution.:cool:

Top Bottom