Gophers Football 2015 Spring Game Recap Thread

Go4

Reaction score
let's have a thread for recaps and analysis of the spring game tomorrow. looking forward to it!

Or people who can make it could just go and save themselves the hassle of reading through a recap ghread. See u all there tomorrow. ?

Ok, how soon after 3pm do we get the first "Leidner sucks/struggled/wasn't impressive" post? Because you know it's coming from SonnyGarcia or wait!what!. It's like a movie reviewer who writes his review before watching the movie.

Boys, I wouldn't put to much thought in the Spring game. It is really a controlled scrimmage. No tackling of the QB etc. There will probably be no kickoffs or punt returns. The only way we will be able to gage #7 performance is when he straps it on against TCU. I think the key today is how much the wide receivers get in separation against the best pass defense in the B1G. Another area to watch is the LB play. Will Pooch be an adequate replacement for Wilson? I'm excited to see what JJ brings and the running of RS and BE. Also want to see how Streveler performs even in a controlled scrimmage.
Let's not be throwing Mitch under the bus under these conditions.

Boys, I wouldn't put to much thought in the Spring game. It is really a controlled scrimmage. No tackling of the QB etc. There will probably be no kickoffs or punt returns. The only way we will be able to gage #7 performance is when he straps it on against TCU. I think the key today is how much the wide receivers get in separation against the best pass defense in the B1G. Another area to watch is the LB play. Will Pooch be an adequate replacement for Wilson? I'm excited to see what JJ brings and the running of RS and BE. Also want to see how Streveler performs even in a controlled scrimmage.

Poock has been backing up Williams all Spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latest

For those not able to make it to the game......the Big Ten Network will be showing the game live!

For those not able to make it to the game......the Big Ten Network will be showing the game live!

Looks like the Nebraska game will spill over into MN's scheduled time - so will BTN use one of its other networks to pick up Minnesota?

Way too much sense. The answer is no.

The stupid Nebraska Spring game is taking forever why did they need to play 4 20 minute quarters.

BTN basically acting like its a foregone conclusion that Jeff Jones will play WR.

Mortell`s got a nice spiral on his tosses with Santoso on the sideline. Take that as you will.

Figures - gophs beat Nebraska 2 yrs in a row, and BTN still gives the alleged helmet school preference.

BTN2Go works for me in Firefox but not in Chrome.

My guess is they will show a replay of the the whole thing at some point.

BTN is the the biggest group of incompetent thumb-suckers television has ever seen.

Top Bottom