Gophers among favorites to land 4-star 2023 center Dennis Evans

Willwin40

Reaction score
Yes, I saw you wanted Ben to get him but I chose to focus on what you said about game day. There’s a lot more to it then just game day.

MNJay

Reaction score
Have you ever been to Mass street in Lawrence on a BB game day? With all due respect to Dinky Town, it can't hold a candle. Sorry.

I truly hope Ben gets the kid to commit to the Gopher but if the kid is looking for the best college BB experience it ain't in MN, again I'm sorry.
Evans will never be tailgating on BB game day. If he wants to have a variety of things to do in his spare time, he will choose Minnesota.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
The idea of Evans playing next to Payne is very exciting on both ends of the court. Henley could be our MVP without playing a minute yet if he helps land this kid. I haven’t been this excited about a recruit since Jerry Gee. I hope this one turns out better.

Holy Man

Reaction score
The idea of Evans playing next to Payne is very exciting on both ends of the court. Henley could be our MVP without playing a minute yet if he helps land this kid. I haven’t been this excited about a recruit since Jerry Gee. I hope this one turns out better.
Jerry Gee’s recruitment was the Twin Cities introduction to Russell Schimooka on channel 11. Russell struggled and Jerry got booed when he came to town. There has to be a more hopeful historical analogy.😏

leftyslefty

Reaction score
Interestingly…..I think Thorson was the lead recruiter on Jerry Gee back in the day.

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Have you ever been to Mass street in Lawrence on a BB game day? With all due respect to Dinky Town, it can't hold a candle. Sorry.

I truly hope Ben gets the kid to commit to the Gopher but if the kid is looking for the best college BB experience it ain't in MN, again I'm sorry.
He will be playing…he doesn’t get to hang out with the crowds.

MennoSota

Reaction score

Lawrence is a one hill town... 😏

rowdaboat

Reaction score
We also have a full 3 rows of football recruits but idk if any of them are as high of stars

Mountaineer Gopher

Reaction score

Did Bob Dylan ever hang out on Mass street?

Top Bottom