Gophers among favorites to land 4-star 2023 center Dennis Evans

He likes Ants so maybe "Ant" playing at Target Center was a draw for him?

Said Henley being here wasn’t really a factor into his commitment although was able to leverage his feedback on the program itself into his decision.

None of those Twitter accounts do anything but guess based upon what others say. Especially the first one, he had Winter as a Lock up until 247 crystal ball changed the night before and then suddenly changed his tune.

I’m more positive than when I posted my “scuttlebutt” last week. Lots of nervous energy on this one in Dinkytown but now seems to be more based upon how big a get it would be vs anything else, much more positivity. Just want it to be over, whatever the young man decides.
And that’s different than you how?

And that’s different than you how?
I don’t post on every single topic changing my tune as 247/others posting contradictory info. I’ve shared info I’ve had twice here….once was the day Mo said he was coming back that it meant we’d lose other RBs, got flamed for it and was 100% correct. The coaches knew the day Mo said it that at least one was gone, they didn’t expect both.

Shared what I knew here on Evans which was a day or two before others started publicly expressing doubts. They 100% were worried about NIL money, but were in a MUCH better headspace after the last in-person meeting. I could care less what you or others think. If my connections bring generally non-public info and it can be shared, happy to share here. But not doing it on every recruit to try and make it look like some kind of insider. That’s the best response I have for you, take it or not.

Just incredible. I don't want to look past this upcoming season, well because gopher hoops, but the 2023-2024 roster is going to be extremely talented. We get a transfer portal PG for that year, we could be a legit top-25 team.

I don’t post on every single topic changing my tune as 247/others posting contradictory info. I’ve shared info I’ve had twice here….once was the day Mo said he was coming back that it meant we’d lose other RBs, got flamed for it and was 100% correct. The coaches knew the day Mo said it that at least one was gone, they didn’t expect both.

Shared what I knew here on Evans which was a day or two before others started publicly expressing doubts. They 100% were worried about NIL money, but were in a MUCH better headspace after the last in-person meeting. I could care less what you or others think. If my connections bring generally non-public info and it can be shared, happy to share here. But not doing it on every recruit to try and make it look like some kind of insider. That’s the best response I have for you, take it or not.
Thanks for the response. I get it. I have shared a couple of things - 2-3 - over the years that I knew was 100% going to happen from friends of mine at the U, and was attacked for it. There was one I wish I hadn’t shared because it blew up like I didn’t expect from a message board. Learned my lesson with that one. I wasn’t guessing though, I knew from direct sources. I just don’t share “scuttlebutt” because it’s not worth the negativity. Sorry if my comment came across more negative than intended.

Just incredible. I don't want to look past this upcoming season, well because gopher hoops, but the 2023-2024 roster is going to be extremely talented. We get a transfer portal PG for that year, we could be a legit top-25 team.
We will struggle this year, but will be better than last year.

The difference this year is you get to see a lot of young talent that will develop going forward. We had none of that this year. There was no one to look at last year and say, we are really building something here.

This year is the first start of the massive rebuild.

We will struggle this year, but will be better than last year.

The difference this year is you get to see a lot of young talent that will develop going forward. We had none of that this year. There was no one to look at last year and say, we are really building something here.

This year is the first start of the massive rebuild.
Battle had a monster year.

I wish signing day were tonight, because Evans is going to have others in his ear all the way to signing day.
Flipping isnt as common in bball.

And while I have no reason for the feeling, not worried at all about him changing his mind

Top Bottom