Gopher softball 2021

Dolcini 0.97 and 0.77 whip vs Orme 2.92 1.47 considerably worse and Dolcini threw a ton vs UClA

Pease needs to pretend she is not in her home of Southern California (Easton Stadium being it’s absolute Mecca in softball) and just relax and get her change-ups working to get us tomorrow to go against UCLA.

Softball is entertainment. And I want to be entertained tomorrow by softball.

Pease needs to pretend she is not in her home of Southern California (Easton Stadium being it’s absolute Mecca in softball) and just relax and get her change-ups working to get us tomorrow to go against UCLA.

UCLA stadium is very underwhelming for all the money they must have. Chanhassen varsity field looks just as impressive

I'd put Fiser in once top of their lineup comes back around

Ball clearly didn't bounce like she thought it would, but I would think you need to cover it a little better as these aren't professional baseball stadiums as to the ground. Perhaps I'm wrong about that.

Ball clearly didn't bounce like she thought it would, but I would think you need to cover it a little better as these aren't professional baseball stadiums as to the ground. Perhaps I'm wrong about that.
Yeah needed to get her body in front to at least deflect for a single, footwork was lacking

She is cruising on the mound. Hopefully she'll get through the 7th unscathed thereby saving the others.

Athletes are people too, not just entertainment. Also think Pease threw solid.

Huge fan of the double steal attempt by Denson. It didn’t work out, but I like the try.
I love the idea but the execution was poor. Denson left 3rd when the ball was already at 2nd. She had no shot. She should know better than that.
I thought she was a big recruit but I really haven’t been impressed.

Top Bottom