Gopher softball 2021

Gsbfan10

Reaction score
So much Gopher negativity on these posts. Many of these same players were part of the WCWS team in 2019. And many have made monumental accomplishments in their careers. Win, lose or draw today or tomorrow, join me in acknowledging their achievements which will be historic for the program.

Michigan scored just 2 runs yesterday, but their Senior pitcher threw a no-hitter. Read what Carol Hutchins said about hitting in the NCAA tourney, especially in the first game.

rowdaboat

Reaction score
Fresno first two runners 2nd and 3rd but strikeout for first out

rowdaboat

Reaction score
Arizona 8-0 in second vs Jamie and Katie's Ole Miss team, so unfortunate

4EverAGopher

Reaction score
Couple of long singles game is tied 1 -1 top of 7. Followed by a long out and then another deep out. Going to bottom of 7.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
I have all ESPN channels thru Xfinity and I pay for ESPN+ every month and I can’t these games on my iPad. Yesterday I had to go to my computer to watch the Gophs when fucking Trachsel’s game went long, and now today again I can’t get at ESPN 3 or + or whatever it is on my iPad again and it’s irritating me to no end.

it’s not your problem and you don’t care, but I’m just saying
When I have this problem, I go to Gopher Sports, look for softball, hit watch and it brings it up on my laptop.

rowdaboat

Reaction score
2 runs off LBSU error on double play and good slide / missed call at home

AZGopher8

Reaction score
Michigan over 16 Washington
Liberty over JMU - both beating Tenn
Oregon over 12 Texas - and games will get chippy
Georgia over 13 Duke - missing their best hitter
3 Alabama - but clemson keeps it close
Louisiana over 7 LSU
So far you are doing quite well with these predictions...well done!

I like seeing the upsets. The talent is greater and spread to more teams, which makes for exciting games of high quality softball.

rowdaboat

Reaction score
Denhartog is our only reliable hitter that's a terrible terrible decision to bunt

Tucker

Reaction score
A weird play, a base hit, and suddenly we’re up five!

Go Gophs:)

ClassOf98Gopher

Reaction score
Huge fan of the double steal attempt by Denson. It didn’t work out, but I like the try.

4EverAGopher

Reaction score
So nice to see Fiser pitching a great game. We all know when your team scores runs it can only help your pitcher's game.

Do we play again tonight, if we win? Thougt that was what I heard. Is Pease there and able to pitch?

ClassOf98Gopher

Reaction score
So nice to see Fiser pitching a great game. We all know when your team scores runs it can only help your pitcher's game.

Do we play again tonight, if we win? Thougt that was what I heard. Is Pease there and able to pitch?
We play 30 minutes after this game.

As I have been saying for weeks now; the Pease question is THE question for this program this year. I just don’t know about her arm health.

rowdaboat

Reaction score
Low pitch count and only couple stressful batters for Amber won't affect her arm very much

ClassOf98Gopher

Reaction score
Low pitch count and only couple stressful batters for Amber won't affect her arm very much
It looks to me like she has been steady in the 66 range in the ESPN speed gun this game. Seems like she is saving stuff for later tonight. She is usually 2-3 mph faster.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Bats are warmed up and believe their confidence is restored. Go get em gals!

rowdaboat

Reaction score
Dolcini 0.97 and 0.77 whip vs Orme 2.92 1.47 considerably worse and Dolcini threw a ton vs UClA

ClassOf98Gopher

Reaction score
Pease needs to pretend she is not in her home of Southern California (Easton Stadium being it’s absolute Mecca in softball) and just relax and get her change-ups working to get us tomorrow to go against UCLA.

Softball is entertainment. And I want to be entertained tomorrow by softball.

rowdaboat

Reaction score
Pease needs to pretend she is not in her home of Southern California (Easton Stadium being it’s absolute Mecca in softball) and just relax and get her change-ups working to get us tomorrow to go against UCLA.

Softball is entertainment. And I want to be entertained tomorrow by softball.
UCLA stadium is very underwhelming for all the money they must have. Chanhassen varsity field looks just as impressive

Top Bottom