Go Kentucky?

Jarvis would probably love to develop into an HM All Big Ten PG and All-West Regional player. That's what Traevon Jackson is.

Jarvis is a thoroughbred-Jackson is a plow horse.

Just awesome. I've been a Wildcat fan since the days of Mashburn and Travis Ford. I guess I should run over to Buckyville right now and brag about how great I am.

Side note. Where's that cocky, poop-eating grin now, Travon Jackson? What an arrogant little prick. Maybe if your dad would have loved you more, he'd have taught you how to shoot a jump shot with proper form. Oh well, you'll get 'em next year.

Well, we won one more championship than the Badgers did this year :)

Thank You Kentucky! Watched the Kentucky teamcast for the 2nd half so I didn't have to hear anything positive about Wisconsin. Despite the weak foul call and missed travel on Wisconsin's late 3 Kentucky still came through when they had to and got the win. Typical Wisconsin game under Bo where Wisconsin was allowed to hack Kentucky on almost every drive but only get called half of the time and Kentucky was called for pretty much every little bump. Does Jackson ever not take the shot in late game situations for the BADgers?

Just awesome. I've been a Wildcat fan since the days of Mashburn and Travis Ford. I guess I should run over to Buckyville right now and brag about how great I am.

Side note. Where's that cocky, poop-eating grin now, Travon Jackson? What an arrogant little prick. Maybe if your dad would have loved you more, he'd have taught you how to shoot a jump shot with proper form. Oh well, you'll get 'em next year.

I liked Mashburn and Ford as well. I actually had a Mashburn Dallas Mavericks jersey as a kid. I think I still have it somewhere.

People can stop this Kaminsky to the NBA talk too.

Still, it's been that kind of tourney for Kentucky. The game seemed over after that terrible foul (the shot actually hit iron, by the way - another couple inches and it would've gone in). But then the Badgers miss their only free throw of the entire game and Harrison makes that prayer of a shot. Whatever devil's bargain Calipari managed to strike (this month, anyway - it's very obviously not his first) it seems to be working.

I guess what I'm trying to say is "Hail, Satan!"

People can stop this Kaminsky to the NBA talk too.

Which is too bad as the Big Ten doesn't have a front line like UK. Kaminsky will likely be the favorite for BT POY next year. His stock took a hit tonight, but it would have been nice if he had bolted after this year.

Go Gophers!!

Madison is Skunkytown...
Wasn't that a hit song in the 80's?

Made me laugh...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>RT <a href="https://twitter.com/KyleTucker_CJ">@KyleTucker_CJ</a>: Poythress on Aaron Harrison: "He's got some hangers. He's got the biggest balls I've seen." Is this real life?</p>— Master Tesfatsion (@MasterStrib) <a href="https://twitter.com/MasterStrib/statuses/452657058525884416">April 6, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm so happy. And the MSP media is SO sad.

This one was a classic, but I'm not sure I've ever cheered against both teams before.

This one was a classic, but I'm not sure I've ever cheered against both teams before.

I've said it before, but my ideal outcome for this game would have been for a meteor to strike the court. (Bonus: they'd take Jerry Jones with them). Failing that, I'm satisfied with this. The Badgers lose in a way that doesn't shame the conference (how many times out of ten does that Harrison shot go in? I'm betting less than 3), but is extra painful for their fans.

I was checking out the Kentucky board. I guess during the press conference Bo is being his typical Grinch self and Jackson was complaining he was fouled on the last shot.

I've said it before, but my ideal outcome for this game would have been for a meteor to strike the court. (Bonus: they'd take Jerry Jones with them). Failing that, I'm satisfied with this. The Badgers lose in a way that doesn't shame the conference (how many times out of ten does that Harrison shot go in? I'm betting less than 3), but is extra painful for their fans.

Speaking of Jones, I went on a tour of Jerry World two years ago and the tour guide happily told us that Jones made sure all the steal for the stadium came from China because he didn't want it to come from Pittsburgh.

Jackson said in his post game interview that he thought he was fouled. Come on...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I liked those teams too, and Pitino. Didn't mind them with Tubby either. But Cal is such a sleaze.
You won't get any argument from me. I didn't like him before Kentucky and I don't like him now. Winning is great, but the whole one and done mantra is really taking away from the concept of a basketball "team". That's where Wiscy had a huge advantage, but were too soft in the middle to make it work.

Jackson said in his post game interview that he thought he was fouled. Come on...

This is what makes Wisconsin so difficult to like - other than simply being WI. The majority of the players follow the lead of Bo, and whine consistently.

I was checking out the Kentucky board. I guess during the press conference Bo is being his typical Grinch self and Jackson was complaining he was fouled on the last shot.
What a petulant little child. Did he laugh it off and say it was OK since he got away with a walk, so things kind of evened out? People on this board grow tired of EE's whining to the refs. I'd like to know if Badger fans feel the same about Jackson. I'd ask one of them, but it might be awhile before they make an appearance here again. Funny, if that shot goes in, there's a dozen Badger fans here running their mouths within 10 minutes.

Saw that as well. Admittedly, I didn't watch the press conference, but it sounded pretty bad from what the Kentucky folks were describing, which would be unfortunate if true.

Having said that, Bo isn't the most gracious of losers (or even winners at times) as many of us in the Big Ten have found out. Jackson saying he got hit on the last shot has got to be a joke. No one was within three feet of him. He simply missed and Wisconsin's season is over as a result. Nothing more, nothing less.

This is really good way for this game to end, would be one thing to lose by 5-10pts, its another to lose like this, now they have to watch as all the media will be replaying that final shot that beat them, not sure I'd be able to handle it. Props to them though, went farther than I thought they would go. They will be hard to beat next year, but its hard to go back to back years into the final 4, even if your entire team is coming back, just ask Wichita State.

Also Kamisky and Dekker would not be able to handle playing the positions they play now at the next level. They just don't have the toughness on the defense end. Dekker has much better chance than Kaminsky because he has a chance to make it as a 3 at the next level, but I don't see him being anything more than a bench player at the next level. For what he was rated out of high school, he really hasn't performed as well as people are giving him credit for, but yeah congrats on the final 4 run, can't wait until pitino gets us there. For their sakes, I'd stay away from the tv and social media for the next few days if I were a badgers fan.

I'm supposing Traevon Jackson failed to thank the refs for letting him get away with all of those push-offs, hooks, holds, and ball carries that permit him to have any more than the most mediocre of D-1 careers?

P.S. what foul could he have possibly asked for on the final shot? The UK player couldn't have been farther from him for a final shot inside the arc.

In this instance, Wisconsin may be what's right with college basketball and Kentucky may be what's wrong with it, but that fact doesn't redeem Bo Ryan from uber-jerk status. I don't care if it's a "just win baby" world, the guy is an embarrassment.

I think I smell burning couches...must be wafting north from the Bluegrass State.

Top Bottom