Go Kentucky?

Announcers are all bleeding Kentucky blue.
The Wisco broadcast team is on TruTV, but on TBS Kerr seems to be pulling a little bit for Wisco which is kind of understandable since he said he has known the Dukkan guy since he was about 10.

If Wisconsin wins it all, might Bo retire?? He's almost 70 for crying out loud. As far as our top PG recruit, Wisconsin will not be here again. I would advise him to watch Travon Jackson play and watch DeAndre Mathieu play, and consider which one he would rather spend 4 years "being".

Jarvis would probably love to develop into an HM All Big Ten PG and All-West Regional player. That's what Traevon Jackson is.

Totally disagree. Don't know what you and Greg Anthony are seeing. The UK is lucky he didn't get ejected. Totally cheap shot.

The guy definitely pushed him. But without the flop, it's hardly anything. For him to fall down at all, Kaminsky has to be one of the weakest players in the country.

I wish the NCAA would put in some kind of rule against flopping. First time it happens, give the player a warning. Next time it happens in a season, player has to sit out a game. Reffing is hard enough as it is, now you've got guys falling down after someone breaths on them.

And I'm not just saying this because it has benefited Wisconsin tonight, I've been saying it for years. Stuff like that is embarrassing.

What's a better story?
UConn vs Kentucky, or UConn vs becky?

When Kentucky decides to just go to the rim Wisconsin has no answer.

And Wisconsin fights right back. This has been a really entertaining game.

I don't know how anyone can say Bo doesn't influence the refs. It's amazing how quickly the calls go the other direction in the 2nd half of games.

I don't know how anyone can say Bo doesn't influence the refs. It's amazing how quickly the calls go the other direction in the 2nd half of games.

Well, as I wrote that, Kentucky did get a few gifts.

This game is nauseating, but go Blue.

Gotta call that travel. He ran into him without the dribble.

Wow. This game has been fantastic.

Come on Kentucky. Now I need to go take a shower after posting that.

Watch Bo get a call at the buzzer...

Kinda the same deal as when we beat them - Wisky's interior defense killed them.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Props to Wisconsin on the good run. That was an awesome game.

Thanks for that Kentucky, you sleazy, cheating, scuzzballs. Now, Go UConn!

Major schadenfreude on TruTV (Badger Teamcast).

So happy. Any B1G team minus wisconsin I would want to win. Even....gag...iowa...gag.

This was a battle of which team I hated less. So is the championship

Great game. Hate to do it, but gotta give props to Wisconsin. Great season and they could be even better next year.

Top Bottom