Go Kentucky?

Go Sconny! I this is a Gophers message board and UW is hated but how can you ever root for slime ball Calipari?

When the opposing coach has the ultimate goal of stealing christmas.

Becky needs to be recognized for where they are. But it must end there.

There is no way I want them to win. Impossible.

I guess but I can't stand red-neck Kentucky. On the other hand when I see someone wearing becky red it makes me nauseous and I then have to figure out what is wrong with them.

I am only glad that at this moment an unusual flash of realism reminds me that it doesn't matter what I want. I can't cheer for either.
When is that game on the air craft carrier going to be?

Gimmie a break. A bunch of one and dones for a sleazy coach or some relatively lightly recruited / home state kids?

I've warmed to them a long time ago. Jealousy doesn't need to be hate.

And hate doesn't equal jealousy.

Somewhat agree. Except that not every Minnesota recruit is also looking at Wisconsin, a Badger win is good for the conference, and if WI won if I was a Gopher player next year I'd love playing and kicking the national champ's a-- twice next year, maybe three times.

Yeah because that happened this year

I know you're just here to be a dick and troll your rival's message board because when your team is playing in the Final Four, there's clearly nothing better to do, but this illustrates my point when it comes to the whole "Go Big Ten, go Wisconsin" thing. Sure beating good teams is cool and all, but the better the teams you're playing are, the harder it is to beat them. Getting to play the previous year's national champion next year would be kinda cool, but as this jimmie rustler pointed out, we did not beat Wisconsin 2 or 3 times this year. The opportunity to beat a good team is nice, but playing teams that are really good, better than your own team, means you're more likely to lose those games as well.

The weaker the Big Ten is, the easier it is for the Gophers to win it. A Big Ten title is a Big Ten title regardless of how strong the conference is. We lose more games when the conference is stronger, and Wisconsin winning a national championship is bad for the Gophers.

UConn and Kentucky both with chances to win their fourth title in the last twenty years.

No other school with more than two in that span.

~350 D1 basketball programs and unless Wisconsin wins it all, 13 of the last 20 titles will have been won by five schools. UConn, Kentucky, UNC, Duke, and Florida.

Go Sconny! I this is a Gophers message board and UW is hated but how can you ever root for slime ball Calipari?

seriously you want sconnie to win? NOTHING good can came out of a BADger win. You think ryan is an angel? GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Wisconsin wins so they can get all excited about the possibility of a National Championship just to get blown out by UConn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Wisconsin wins it all, might Bo retire?? He's almost 70 for crying out loud. As far as our top PG recruit, Wisconsin will not be here again. I would advise him to watch Travon Jackson play and watch DeAndre Mathieu play, and consider which one he would rather spend 4 years "being".

TNT tried their damndest to make Bo look human with the feature on his father, but not even a highly produced puff piece can make that a-hole sympathetic.

I hate both these teams, but I think I want Wisconsin because (1) I hate the one and done team (2) I hate the SEC and (3) they're the Big Ten.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

They sure look like the best team in the tournament right now. I really, really hope Kentucky gets it together, because I think they have a better shot than the Huskies.

Because I was chosen to spread the word about the evils of rooting for the Skunks and the Pig Lovers, I urge you to reconsider your choice for certainly a horrible plague will come upon you and your family due to your unwise choice. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I think it is best for our team to play against champions than chumps. I'm going to vomit now. Hope it's not Ebola.in

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Wisconsin is out there flopping like an Italian soccer team.</p>— Dan Levy (@DanLevyThinks) <a href="https://twitter.com/DanLevyThinks/statuses/452626576493277184">April 6, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Totally disagree. Don't know what you and Greg Anthony are seeing. The UK is lucky he didn't get ejected. Totally cheap shot.

Love how Kerr said Bo influences reffing with his persistent yapping at the officials more than any other coach in the country and Bo seems to have accomplished that again tonight. Can't believe the refs bought into Kaminsky's huge flop and gave Kentucky the technical out of that situation.

Kentucky is getting a lot of easy buckets, mostly layups, Wisconsin is going to have to really execute to win this game.

And Jackson could easily have gotten a T for pounding on the floor like a little baby.

Yes, could have been a flagrant 2 to be completely honest.
Totally disagree watching the replay it doesn't even look like the Kentucky guy pushes Kaminsky and there is no extra extenson of the arm or push but Kaminsky kept the play going and then sold the flop and that and the consistent yapping from Bo got the call.

Announcers are all bleeding Kentucky blue.

Totally disagree. Don't know what you and Greg Anthony are seeing. The UK is lucky he didn't get ejected. Totally cheap shot.

Totally disagree. Don't know what you are looking at. Kaminsky totally flopped. Total flop.

Top Bottom