game thread

I would assume that many of the WKY offensive boards are on long ricochet's???

Really looking forward to the UNC game tomorrow night. The team played well against a tough opponent tonight.

I would assume that many of the WKY offensive boards are on long ricochet's???

Thats what I think too. I mean how many dunks have we had? WKU has taken almost double the number of 3's.

95-77!

Great to be playing UNC tomorrow. Then we'll really see....

I like the front line. Ralph had a great game tonight.

Great game by the team. Beat UNC!

tomorrow's game is on ESPNU...does anyone know if it will be on ESPN3 as well?

See ya all tomorrow night. I gotta warsh clothes.

Peter Pettigrew?

LOL - somewhat appropriate since the new Harry Potter movie is opening tonight.

BTW - watched the game via ESPN3, and while there were a few video skips along the way it certainly did not hamper my viewing pleasure much. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the picture and found the ESPN3 announcers to be adequate (at least not a distraction)

95-77 Gophers final

Sampson 22, Mbakwe 18, Williams 17, Hoffarber 16, Nolen 12, Iverson 4, Hollins 3, Armelin 3, Walker 0

rebound leaders: Mbakwe 10, Sampson 8, Williams 7

Assists: Hoffarber 9, Nolen 3 Sampson with 7 blocks

team ft: 17-31 54.8%

tomorrow's game is on ESPNU...does anyone know if it will be on ESPN3 as well?

It almost certainly will be. They put most of the college events on ESPNU, ESPN, and ESPN2 on ESPN3.

Rodney WIlliams best game by far. The competition with Hollins has made him a lot better.

Wondering why Tubby didn't sub much when we ran away in the second half. Would like to have as much gas as possible for tomorrow.

Gotta be exciting for the freshmen about to play UNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikited
Man, this is painful.. Stuck in parent conferences right now. Looks like Blake is struggling.

Your child's name must be Blake, cuz the gophers Blake did not struggle... actually the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikited
Man, this is painful.. Stuck in parent conferences right now. Looks like Blake is struggling.

Your child's name must be Blake, cuz the gophers Blake did not struggle... actually the opposite.
Agreed...I'll take 16 pts, 9 assists, and 4 rebounds from Hoffarber every single game.

It almost certainly will be. They put most of the college events on ESPNU, ESPN, and ESPN2 on ESPN3.

When the Football team was on ESPNU earlier this year it wasn't on ESPN3. That's why I was asking. Here's to hoping your right!

~Go Gophs

The game is NOT on ESPN3.com tomorrow, at least according to their current schedule. They are just going to stream the consolation games.

Every game is showing improvment

Tonite was a very solid win. Tomorrow nite we get the real test. If we play a good game, Gophers will be ranked.

AZ Gopher..........

Top Bottom