game thread

Blake is doing pretty well at giving points to other players. I think he has given up on shooting the 3 ball for the time being. He has made a couple long 2's that were by no means easy.

Blake pushes the ball upcourt with the pass instead of the dribble so much better than Al. The offense flows better, until he has to dribble and gets stripped at halfcourt

That's three baby hooks now by Ralph. If he can hit that shot all year defenses will have to bring a second man down. Nobody can defend that man to man..

That last 10 seconds was very, very, very painful

Only thing to really improve on is the turnovers which is very correctable. Gotta handle the rock!

These refs suck...seriously bad...they miss so many calls...both ways...

Yeah, I bet that's Nolen's fault too... :rolleyes:

Hey now, I said that his offense impressed me during the first half. Our rebounding trouble is nobody's fault but the refs. They are missing calls, calling bad ones, etc. rabble rabble.

My, stressful not being able to watch. Go Gophers....this would be a great win.

That's three baby hooks now by Ralph. If he can hit that shot all year defenses will have to bring a second man down. Nobody can defend that man to man..

He has missed quite a few easy ones also.

These cant be Big Ten refs, are they? Our bigs can even breathe on the dudes guarding them

who the heck is harfarber? Cmon announcers....

Rodney with the pull up jumper! Good to see him able to pull that off.

66-52 Gophers

Wow, is this team a BAD free throw shooting team. It will cost them some games this year. Hope its not tonight.

what bothers me more is when people warsh their clothes.

If I see that Geico meets Antique Road Show commercial again or the Verizon "hey hey, heyyyyyyy" commercial again I might blow a gasket.

thanks, it didn't bother me til you mentioned it but now ti does.. They need more advertisers so they can rotate ads a little more often

Top Bottom