game thread

Al has been playing well. I was never a fan of his offense, but he occasionally has a standout game. I hope this turns out to be one of those games.

They are fouling a lot, perhaps we can keep wearing them down, and get a few in foul trouble.

Nobody has a link other than the ESPN3 link do they? I live in a apartment that includes the internet with the rent, but I'm pretty sure it's time warner but I don't have an account with the company so I can't sign in.

If not I'll just have to watch the box score online.

GO GOPHERS!

Nice to see Al playing well. 9 first half points.

I can hear the half court offense humming from a thousand miles away. Hit 9 of last 11 shots.

55 shots to our 35 shots. Completely unacceptable..can we rebound? And Tubby, go small with a more active opponent!

We're doing a lot of things wrong and still leading a solid team - good sign I guess.

They are fouling a lot, perhaps we can keep wearing them down, and get a few in foul trouble.

The foul trouble is on their bench. (6 of 10) I think that they intend to be sooo agressive defensively that they don't care if they foul us. Could work?

They gotta shoot better than 58% from the FT line

If I see that Geico meets Antique Road Show commercial again or the Verizon "hey hey, heyyyyyyy" commercial again I might blow a gasket.

The foul trouble is on their bench. (6 of 10) I think that they intend to be sooo agressive defensively that they don't care if they foul us. Could work?

Looks like you are right. I just checked the game on Fox Sports. Too bad it's not Pettigrew with the fouls. He is the guy, yet he is only 4-12 so far tonight. I would hate to see him get hot.

55 shots to our 35 shots. Completely unacceptable..can we rebound? And Tubby, go small with a more active opponent!

nasa- it's actually 36 shots to our 25 but we have 12 FTs to their 2 so it's fairly close there. We do need to be rebounding better however they have 7 offensive rebounds and are up 18 - 15 overall.

I liked the switch to zone in the middle of the 1st half. We are mismatched man to man in the backcourt.

And there's no reason we should be -3 in rebounds.

10 point lead. Let's do something with it!

Trevor Mbakwe channeling Lebron James on that block

Time to turn it up and take it up to 15 points.

As much as I like Al's defense, it's easy to see that Blake has been far and away better at the point on offense this season.

Mbakwe looks awesome again...as good as advertised. Wish we would have had that last year

These players are fast but tired. We got ourselves a new PG? Go Blake, your are the best. I like to see Rod and Austin on the court at the same time. It reminds me of Paul and Damian.

Go gophers

gonna have to have some decent bench play to look good for 3 games in 3 days

Man, this is painful.. Stuck in parent conferences right now. Looks like Blake is struggling.

Sampson is killing them - just what we need from him if teams don't double him on the block.

Top Bottom