GAME #27: Gophers (17-9, 6-7) v. Illinois (14-12, 3-10) [BTN, 2/19, 8:00PM]

I love Richard, but there's zero excuse for Mav getting minutes at PG right now. Zero. None.

Malik Smith should wear a life vest, I think he almost fell into the Mississippi River stepping back for that three.

Man Malik loves to just jack threes no matter how far out he is. He needs to make one occasionally to justify it.

FWIW, we're getting Home Cookin' tonight for the first time in B1G play.

We are a different (horrible) team when neither Dre nor Mathieu are out there. Hell we don't even have McNeil out there as a ball handler. I'm not sure we could put a worst ball handling line up at the 1-2-3 than Mav, Austin, and Malik.

Take Mav and Malik out Rich..stop this. It's not funny.

I think that was Mav's 2nd attempted 3 of the season. Surprised he hasn't shot more this year, he was decent last year.

Don't let them into this. Put the foot down.

Nice use of glass. I like our offensive rebounding thus far.

Look at the moves by Oto! The Latvians are out of the hockey tournament, but O.O. is deking guys out of their shorts.

Oto and Mav are a disaster. We should be winning this by 15. Let's go.

It's nice that we have a 5 point lead, but we are playing some real $hitty basketball right now against a real $hitty team. I like our effort, but we just have to play smarter, and Malik doesn't need to be shooting every time he gets the ball. Hopefully we can swing the momentum back here.

I don't mind Malik's shots... he often makes the ones he is taking - he's just off so far. I'd rather see him with confidence.

And fffff...

Top Bottom