GAME #23: Gophers (15-7, 4-5) @ Purdue (13-9, 3-6) [BTN, 2/5, 7:30PM]

Looks like Purdue's FT whoas are worse than our rebounding whoas. Let's take advantage now!

This game is taking 10 years off my life. What a finish by Austin with time expiring.

We had them right where we wanted them!

Hopefully we come out better than we did against MSU in overtime.

Shove it right down their throats. You have momentum now. I am so sick and tired of this bull**** officiating. It's one thing when I see non-calls on the Gophers. I am biased. I get that. But when the announcers see it clear as day, it's not just me or other Gopher fans. Games are being won and lost thanks to incompetent officiating.

Great job by Eliason to get the ball up the court, and Austin to finish. Still hate to see that the refs won't call anything the Gophers' way. Not that they're giving Purdue everything or something, but they're giving the Gophers almost nothing. Walker got absolutely ****-clobbered a couple times with about 5 minutes left, once at the hoop, once on a pass, no calls...Purdue ended the half with only 5 fouls called, and that with the Gophers taking the ball to the rim often. Hammons' "rebound" after the push on Dre's head with 30 seconds left was disgusting, and let Purdue take the lead when it should have been at least the 6th on Purdue, with Gopher ball shot clock off and a chance to win. Disgusted this keeps happening.

HANDS OF STONE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EE is so bad next to the hoop. Easiest 7 footer to block in the history of the game.

We have to be the worst rebounding team in the big ten. This is laughable.

Hammons knows he can get away with anything. Kudos to him, I guess.

Seriously this is the worst defensive rebounding performance I've ever seen. We don't deserve to win this.

Lil Dre...completely out of control.

Not a fan of the quick trigger Pitino has sometimes. Mathieu needs to be out there over McNeil.

LOL - thank god for the over and back, they won't have a second opportunity!!!!!

Our lack of depth is astounding.

Almost thought we were going to go scoreless in OT. sheesh...

Top Bottom