FLECK HAS ACCEPTED THE GOPHERS JOB!! UPDATED: WE GOT FLECK!!!!

Fleck will be named Minnesota coach tomorrow morning, publicly.

He will address his Bronco team tonight.

Not a prediction.

Didn't we hear last night Boise St. guy was a sure thing as plan B. We will see! (Come back Claeys!)

Ryan Gau
‏@GoPher4Ever
My sources are saying that Fleck has turned down an offer from the #gophers. Coyle moving on to plan B.

From the Western Michigan site.

Where's GopherFanatic19?

marscamera-500x371.png

I would rather have Coyle not give away the house on this. The foundation is in place Harsin, Fleck or NDSU guy to take it further.

Typical Minnesotan response- oh well we'll just take the ground chuck. The filet mignon is sooo expensive and the hamburger tastes almost as good. And bring in the chef from Burger King to cook it too. I'm sure that since we have the foundation of a really nice kitchen (as long as you don't look for the rats) that that chef will do fine. You betcha.

Typical Minnesotan response- oh well we'll just take the ground chuck. The filet mignon is sooo expensive and the hamburger tastes almost as good. And bring in the chef from Burger King to cook it too. I'm sure that since we have the foundation of a really nice kitchen (as long as you don't look for the rats) that that chef will do fine. You betcha.

Couldn't have said it better. :clap:

This is our ****ing time - seal the deal with Fleck.

That is funny.

Not a prediction.

Well now that that's settled I can get some work done. Thank you for joining our board and posting for the second time in 5 years to bring us this important and insightful news about our new coach. /sarcasm

Not a prediction.

Wow - 2 posts in 3+ years and you come out with inside knowledge. Was your last post about the basketball hiring?

OMG.

Not a prediction.

So how do we know if this is legitimate. When will one of the local reports finally break this on twitter?

So how do we know if this is legitimate. When will one of the local reports finally break this on twitter?

Why can't someone just break this one way or the other? We need some peace on this board.

Why can't someone just break this one way or the other? We need some peace on this board.

Hold on. Doogie is disguised as a cleaning woman just outside the BOR offices. His Boost Mobile cell phone is having trouble connecting to U of M WiFi. As soon as he gets online, we'll get the answers we deserve.

Ryan Gau
‏@GoPher4Ever
My sources are saying that Fleck has turned down an offer from the #gophers. Coyle moving on to plan B.

From the Western Michigan site.

Not a prediction.

Yea but what about Ryan Gau and his sources? I mean come on it's Ryan Gau!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you are probably right, but I am not convinced he is the best choice of that three. I hope I am wrong.

Claeys was Spam. Now, we want filet mignon.

If MN wasn't willing to offer 3.5 million they had no business offering. I bet Fleck is asking for 4 million, plus a good assistants pool.

If Coyle and Kaler want to seriously compete, 3.5m should be easy. If he stays and they didn't offer 3.5 they have no clue.

Harsin is worse than the staff they just let go. Not even a top 5 candidate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing is, from a big picture standpoint, the money is almost irrelevant. No matter what number they sign the new coach at, if he's successful it will be a bargain, if he's a failure it will be money pissed away. The money really shouldn't be a factor, if you believe this is your guy (whoever "this" turns out to be).

Wow - 2 posts in 3+ years and you come out with inside knowledge. Was your last post about the basketball hiring?

Speaking of people who haven't posted much since the last search, where's Crazy Joe Davola when we need him?

Top Bottom