FLECK HAS ACCEPTED THE GOPHERS JOB!! UPDATED: WE GOT FLECK!!!!

The thing is, from a big picture standpoint, the money is almost irrelevant. No matter what number they sign the new coach at, if he's successful it will be a bargain, if he's a failure it will be money pissed away. The money really shouldn't be a factor, if you believe this is your guy (whoever "this" turns out to be).

Well said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tell me Coyle found out how much he was authorized to spend on a coach before he fired Claeys.

If I remember correctly KSTP channel 5 Joe Schmidt's Twitter account broke the Kill signing. So I am betting he knows somebody in there who likes him.

Please tell me Coyle found out how much he was authorized to spend on a coach before he fired Claeys.

and before he flew Kaler to the party in Chicago. That said, if something is going south, be sure to get your boss's fingerprints all over it

If I remember correctly KSTP channel 5 Joe Schmidt's Twitter account broke the Kill signing. So I am betting he knows somebody in there who likes him.

Joe didn't call TC getting fired though, he's not getting consistent data.

I'm beginning to think they didn't even do their research on this aspect of it.

If Coyle thought that Fleck wouldn't be this expensive, he's absolutely delusional and ill prepared.

and before he flew Kaler to the party in Chicago. That said, if something is going south, be sure to get your boss's fingerprints all over it

Coyle and Kaler are so busy covering each other's butts that they better hope one doesn't shart, could cost the other an eye.

I'm beginning to think they didn't even do their research on this aspect of it.

If Coyle thought that Fleck wouldn't be this expensive, he's absolutely delusional and ill prepared.

And Kailer is on the trip with him... supposedly others.

Nobody doing any googling?

Wikipedia now showing him expected to join the Gophers on January 5.

Coyle and Kaler are so busy covering each other's butts that they better hope one doesn't shart, could cost the other an eye.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/O5NyCibf93upy" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/new-O5NyCibf93upy">via GIPHY</a></p>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Well now that that's settled I can get some work done. Thank you for joining our board and posting for the second time in 5 years to bring us this important and insightful news about our new coach. /sarcasm

You don't have to believe me. No one does. Stand by what I said. Don't need to prove anything to anyone. Just thought you all might be interested.

Who the hell really thought this would happen! lol nobody wants to come here with this administration! U don't think these guys do there research on Minnesota! U don't think they ask kill and cleays what is going on there? Really are we this stupid? This is awesome! Cleays laughing all the way home!

If Fleck declined, wouldn't he have said as much publicly? Since he hasn't I think he's either accepted or negotiations is still going on.

Jimmies status:

[ ] Not Rustled
[x] Rustled

Who the hell really thought this would happen! lol nobody wants to come here with this administration! U don't think these guys do there research on Minnesota! U don't think they ask kill and cleays what is going on there? Really are we this stupid? This is awesome! Cleays laughing all the way home!

you are a sad and pathetic dude

Ryan Gau
‏@GoPher4Ever
My sources are saying that Fleck has turned down an offer from the #gophers. Coyle moving on to plan B.

From the Western Michigan site.

Plan B should be Sumlin. He has no guaranteed money right now. Bet he would move for the same type of contract he has...maybe a little less if U does a longer contract. 7 years $31.5 M with guarantee for first 5 years...something like that.

If Fleck declined, wouldn't he have said as much publicly? Since he hasn't I think he's either accepted or negotiations is still going on.

This is my thought as well. Heck, lots of times the coach denies it and then goes there anyway.

OTOH, I'm not sure Fleck ever publicly said he wasn't going to Purdue:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Plan B should be Sumlin. He has no guaranteed money right now. Bet he would move for the same type of contract he has...maybe a little less if U does a longer contract. 7 years $31.5 M with guarantee for first 5 years...something like that.

If we didn't give that to PJ, would we give it to Sumlin?

And if so.... why didn't we just go there first....

So....you're telling me we are not getting an in-stadium DJ now?

Top Bottom