First thing you will do if Reid Travis commits to the U

schlegs

Reaction score
personally i will probably jump around for about 30 seconds till i inevitably hit my head on something...then proceed to call the first 30 people in my phone and post some great twitter status with the #gamechanger

Go out to the pool at the hotel and order a celebratory Screwdriver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i'll keep hitting refresh on gopherhole like i always do!

Duck and get an umbrella because pigs surely have started to fly.

Immediately start worrying about him de-committing before signing his LOI.

I don't know, but thanks for asking the question. I need a plan!

tweet my buds who are all anxiously waiting to hear and then gush about how pumped we all are for the next season

Text a friend who thinks Richard has no chance in landing any of the 3.

wait to hear about the other half of the Reid/Tyus package deal...

Fist pump the sky and then continue to worry about Jeff Jones.

Send a congratulations to Reid for his selection and ask him to contact Rashad and Tyus and tell them to join to join him at MN. Then ask Reid to contact Henry Ellenson, Jarvis Johnson and Alex Illikainen and tell them to join him at MN next year.

I don't know... Probably cry from happiness, pop a few bottles of champagne & skip out on all my responsibilities for the rest of the week!!

Oh, do a little dance, make a little love,
Get down tonight, get down tonight
Do a little dance, make a little love

Go Gophers!!

I'm going to watch this over and over again.

Clean up the spontaneous eruption of bodily fluids.

Crack a beer the first chance I get (not sure when he's announcing, I may still be at work) and then continue the party until the football game the next day.

Shot of whiskey, followed up by a text message to RT asking if he would consider pulling triple duty at TE and RW to go along with his basketball. With his size, strength, and speed he could be a star at all three.

Oh, do a little dance, make a little love,
Do a little dance, make a little love

Go Gophers!!

The question was related to celebrating, Bleed, not your everyday activities!!! :)

Go Gophers!!!

celebrate, cheer, and keep it going right through to the gopher victory over penn st.

The rated "G" kind that involves cucumbers, right?

lol I could not stop laughing at that.. well played. So we are all going to pamper and treat our wives right.. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom