First thing you will do if Reid Travis commits to the U

Thanks, everyone! A much needed distraction and a couple of belly laughs. Is it Friday yet?

p.s. Dr. Don, no one wants to hear about your cucumber.

I will also give Golden Shower's wife a facial.

So before this thread becomes only a rumored tangent topic on Gopherhole and is banned forever, I will add that Golden Showers wife might want to cheer for Stanford on Friday. Just saying

Isn't there a Japanese word for what we are all going to do to Golden Shower's wife?

Fantastic comeback guys! My wife might need a few towels to clean her face! Good stuff!!

Depends. Then check my beer supply. Priorities are priorities, ya know.

Enjoy a few adult beverages, head on over to the Barn and celebrate his commitment with thousands of Gophers fans, wake up early in the morning, tailgate, and watch Gopher football take down Penn State. This is gonna be a great weekend Gopher fans!

Crack a beer the first chance I get (not sure when he's announcing, I may still be at work) and then continue the party until the football game the next day.

It is a Friday. Tell all your co-workers that a Happy hour starts now at the nearest bar!

259zv3q.gif

It's me and my friends on Friday...

Lol actually it's from here:

I say we all take a GopherHole pact and every office across Gopher Nation break out into this scene after Travis puts on that Gopher hat.. as a bonus, GopherLady will ensure that RT visits a couple local offices to join in the dance..

Plus, it beats waiting in line to see Golden Shower's wife..

I say we all take a GopherHole pact and every office across Gopher Nation break out into this scene after Travis puts on that Gopher hat.. as a bonus, GopherLady will ensure that RT visits a couple local offices to join in the dance..

Plus, it beats waiting in line to see Golden Shower's wife..

I'm on it! Do we have to find someone in a Cookie Monster costume?

This will be me knocking on the door of Golden Shower that night:

Go Gophers!!

Just smile and say "Thanks gut!"

My gut was that Reid was gonna be a Gopher from the get go.

Bumping this above the other thread, need some positive thoughts going in to Friday. To answer the question, this kid has the right answer:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MqotgYkbZMo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Top Bottom