Expect a 40% empty Floyd Stadium @ Middle Tennessee State

SunBelt, IMO, is better than C-USA. Considering the fact that C-USA hasn't really had much luck against the SunBelt the last 2 or 3 years. Check the standings on that. Also, I'm out of here. I now see what the other Gopher boards mean about Gopherhole.com Minnesota fans being on too much Kool-Aid. No wonder the rest of the Big 10 thinks you're a joke. You are acting like you're top tier in the Big 10 when in reality, let's face it, you haven't had a winning season in how long??? To be honest, the only sane one on here seems to be Iceland. The rest of you have GOT to be on something or still living in your mother's basement. I'll be at the game in the Boro cheering on the Blue Raiders to a victory. I would LOVE to see the posts on this board if MTSU does win though. According to you guys, if MT wins, it means that you're worse than D-II.

You know what...I don't miss her one bit. I thought I would, but I don't.

Must be that time.

SunBelt, IMO, is better than C-USA. Considering the fact that C-USA hasn't really had much luck against the SunBelt the last 2 or 3 years. Check the standings on that. Also, I'm out of here. I now see what the other Gopher boards mean about Gopherhole.com Minnesota fans being on too much Kool-Aid. No wonder the rest of the Big 10 thinks you're a joke. You are acting like you're top tier in the Big 10 when in reality, let's face it, you haven't had a winning season in how long??? To be honest, the only sane one on here seems to be Iceland. The rest of you have GOT to be on something or still living in your mother's basement. I'll be at the game in the Boro cheering on the Blue Raiders to a victory. I would LOVE to see the posts on this board if MTSU does win though. According to you guys, if MT wins, it means that you're worse than D-II.

Since you referenced Iceland I only think it is appropriate that yous use an emoticon to show your mad face.

mad_face_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

The funny thing is that not one person on this thread is saying MTSU is a joke, that the Gophers are unbeatable, or any derivation thereof.

It's just that your takes on weather, football, athleticism, etc. are at a middle-school level.

I have no idea how that came out. But I'm thoroughly pleased with your wit. :D Maybe I was awestruck by the Jersey Girl attempt in this thread that got me reminiscing of my days living in NJ.

If two years is "in how long", then you are right. The Gophers haven't had a winning season in how long. It sure is cute when girls think they know anything about sports. Go check on your bundt cake, Toots.

I have no idea how that came out. But I'm thoroughly pleased with your wit. :D Maybe I was awestruck by the Jersey Girl attempt in this thread that got me reminiscing of my days living in NJ.

Where haven't you lived??

Enjoy the cake with your 'possum. Tell your fiance/cousin "howdy" from us damn yankees.

If two years is "in how long", then you are right. The Gophers haven't had a winning season in how long. It sure is cute when girls think they know anything about sports. Go check on your bundt cake, Toots.

I was hoping that her Raiders dance outfit was all white, you know...so she would match the other kitchen appliances.

Where haven't you lived??

West coast/ Northwest. I was really hoping for a San Diego tour but I think the family planning stopped pretty much most of my potential moving around for a while.

The funny thing is that not one person on this thread is saying MTSU is a joke, that the Gophers are unbeatable, or any derivation thereof.

It's just that your takes on weather, football, athleticism, etc. are at a middle-school level.

Yep, this thread was pure comedy. The only person to say any of those things was her. She kept defending her team when she didn't have to.

Also, I'm out of here.

Promise? The board will be a lot classier when you leave. You may not have noticed, but this is our board, and you're a guest.

I now see what the other Gopher boards mean about Gopherhole.com Minnesota fans being on too much Kool-Aid. No wonder the rest of the Big 10 thinks you're a joke. You are acting like you're top tier in the Big 10 when in reality, let's face it, you haven't had a winning season in how long???

Presumably those other Gopher boards are also populated by Gopher fans. Therefore, you would have us believe that those Gopher fans think that Gopher fans are on the Kool-aid. I can't be the only one that thinks that's odd. Our last winning season was 2008. That wasn't exactly ages ago. And no, we have clearly not been acting as if we are top-tier in the Big Ten. Any honest person who is capable of reading would know this.

When it comes to Hubris, we can't compete with the MTSU fans. We are taking this game quite seriously, a lot more seriously than MTSU fans are: I've seen posts with MTSU fans predicting scoring 50 points, winning my three or more TD, etc. Look, MTSU is a good team. But you aren't Alabama, and we aren't the bottom of the barrel.
The rest of you have GOT to be on something or still living in your mother's basement.

And you're dancing on a pole for dollar bills. Want to continue this game of nonsense insults? I'm game.

According to you guys, if MT wins, it means that you're worse than D-II.

No one has said or implied anything of the sort. I've been around long enough to have seen your type of poster before. You WANT to be able to claim that MTSU is disrespected. So you come here and demand more respect than God Himself expects. And when we don't shake in our boots, when we don't grovel at MTSU's collective feet, when we dare to actually think we will win, when we aren't struck dumb with awe at MTSU beating the #77 team in the country, you play the victim.

That's true. They both enjoy scoring with young males.

Didn't she write that her fiancé was 8 years older than her? Do you think LakesBuffoon lied to her about his age, and took off a few years?

Didn't she write that her fiancé was 8 years older than her? Do you think LakesBuffoon lied to her about his age, and took off a few years?

That would be plausible, except LB likes dudes. Especially the 18- and 19-year old variety, before they get all gross and hairy.

It will be close to a sellout, it will probably be very warm, but not unbearable.

It should be a good football game between 2 evenly matched teams.

For the Gopher fans coming to M'Boro, we hope you enjoy your visit, you will always be able to find a 'cold' beverage.

A Big Ten school coming to town is a big deal for us, so don't take it personally if we appear a might over-zealous.

Good luck on your season

For the Gopher fans coming to M'Boro, we hope you enjoy your visit, you will always be able to find a 'cold' beverage.

I would really like to take this opportunity to visit the one place on earth where the law of averages doesn't apply...but unfortunately, the finances are prohibitive.

Maybe next time the Gophers play in Murfreesboro.

It will be close to a sellout, it will probably be very warm, but not unbearable.

It should be a good football game between 2 evenly matched teams.

A Big Ten school coming to town is a big deal for us, so don't take it personally if we appear a might over-zealous.

Good luck on your season

You see, this is good. I think we're going to beat you, you think you're going to beat us. As it should be. It's a good matchup that I'm looking forward to. We may not be among the elite teams, but we regularly play them, so understand if we aren't overawed at playing a pretty good MTSU team.

16 %^%$&%$ days left. How much more NCAA Football 11 can I play?

I left but the slander crap has GOT to stop. No I dont have white appliances (stainless steel). No I dont dance on poles and no my fiance is no more than 8 years older. And no I dont work in the kitchen. I actually have a real job in healthcare. Im not calling any of you out personally and in my opinion, that's more class than you will ever have. Get over yourselves .

I left but the slander crap has GOT to stop. No I dont have white appliances (stainless steel). No I dont dance on poles and no my fiance is no more than 8 years older. And no I dont work in the kitchen. I actually have a real job in healthcare. Im not calling any of you out personally and in my opinion, that's more class than you will ever have. Get over yourselves .

I could have sworn you implied that all of us were either "on something" or living in our mother's basement. Hop down off your high horse before you start accusing everyone of slandering your pristine name.

It just keeps getting better. She missed the appliance joke and says she's outta here, yet keeps checking the board every 15 minutes. You can't make this up.

I could have sworn you implied that all of us were either "on something" or living in our mother's basement. Hop down off your high horse before you start accusing everyone of slandering your pristine name.

"ALL OF YOU" hence that youre not PERSONALLY called out...good God. And saying that my fiance is my cousin is very immature by the way.

Damn, this is a good read. It's beginning to degenerate a bit, but still funny.

Top Bottom