Dunlap enters transfer portal

Will never think poorly about a young man wanting to get closer back home.

As much as we may hate it and wish it wasn’t true, a young black man who grew up in the South, is very much a fish out of water in Minnesota.

I wish him the best of luck!

He hasnt been at any of the workouts this summer so I'm guessing hes nowhere near playing shape.
If that's the case, doubt if he'll play this fall anywhere. Do wish him well. Appears to be something going on that can affect good people.

show me on the doll where America has hurt you!
Your perverted fantasy of what America should be, is indeed akin to sexual assault. But yes, let’s all gather around to make light of child molesting, as GopherFanatic19 says.

Now the pain of the B1G cancelling is really getting painful. This is a big loss.

Your perverted fantasy of what America should be, is indeed akin to sexual assault. But yes, let’s all gather around to make light of child molesting, as GopherFanatic19 says.

Joe is that you? You still in basement I see. Joe you’re free to leave America and find a new place in Venezuela or North Korea since you hate America so much

Well, the season WOULD have been already underway ... do you think Dunlap would have left had the game taken place on August 29?
Both would’ve still left, yes.

Joe is that you? You still in basement I see. Joe you’re free to leave America and find a new place in Venezuela or North Korea since you hate America so much
You hate what America is and will continue to progress towards. Similarly, how you feel about our great state of Minnesota and it’s flagship university.

Frankly, that gives me a small amount of pleasure. I hope you leave and stop being a Gopher fan. Other fanbases are much more suited to your preferences.

Best of luck! We’ll certainly miss you if you indeed go!!

Gopherhole Staff , please consider banning Livingat45north for altering quotes to lie about what other posters said. Thank you :)
It's a direct quote of what you said. You're the one that typed it. Own it or admit you're wrong and that you shouldn't post vile stuff like this on a football thread. Meanwhile, let's get back to the actual topic.

I think it was just last week some of the experts were predicting no one would transfer due to Covid. Oops

Dunlap played well last year and got quite a bit better as the year progressed. He has a big-time future in front of him. This one hurts.

Go Gophers!!

Once a Gopher, always a Gopher. I wish him the best of luck. We are forgetting he is still a young man. I can't blame a kid for wanting to be close to home.

Things are shaky in the SEC and ACC with all the infections that are going on. If their season ends up being cancelled before he transfers, can he come back to the team like Howard did?

Top Bottom