Dunlap enters transfer portal

Dunlop had a lot on his shoulders with all the craziness happening. Football is secondary to finding a comfort zone.

Good luck Curtis! Thanks for the memories.

What was on his shoulders?

What was on his shoulders?
I don’t think the specifics of topics discussed between him and mental health professionals is any of your business, frankly. Nor mine, or anyone else’s here.

I don’t think the specifics of topics discussed between him and mental health professionals is any of your business, frankly. Nor mine, or anyone else’s here.
Why the mental health reference?

Why the mental health reference?
Would ensure privacy between patient and professional.

My suspicion is that PitinoFan is fishing hard for the scenario that he wants to see: he wants to punish Minneapolis for how the unrest was handled, by making it seem like black athletes are transferring away from the U because of that.

Guy isn't in practices supposedly, and so forth.

He's not in it, maybe being closer to family will help, I hope that's the case.

It really depends on every player's situation, some guys need to be away from home (for any number of reasons), others need to be closer, and some guys just really aren't into football and they need time to realize that.

Who really knows?

Ultimately these are very personal decisions and it's hard to quantify any of that. The player might not even know until they try something...

Sure, but hungan1 is acting like he knows, and I doubt he does. And as started above, we have no idea whether it’s a “mental health” issue.

Would ensure privacy between patient and professional.

My suspicion is that PitinoFan is fishing hard for the scenario that he wants to see: he wants to punish Minneapolis for how the unrest was handled, by making it seem like black athletes are transferring away from the U because of that.

Nah, I don’t think that’s the case here.

Sure, but hungan1 is acting like he knows, and I doubt he does. And as started above, we have no idea whether it’s a “mental health” issue.
It was a wild guess by me. It’s not usual for message board posters to have actual inside info.

It was a wild guess by me. It’s not usual for message board posters to have actual inside info.

Those who subscribe to a certain site have access to someone who has some inside info, but not the entire story. I was the recipient of a virtual slap a while back for posting something here that I read over there, so I’m much more careful now, but I honestly don’t know whether he has mental health issues.

Those who subscribe to a certain site have access to someone who has some inside info, but not the entire story. I was the recipient of a virtual slap a while back for posting something here that I read over there, so I’m much more careful now, but I honestly don’t know whether he has mental health issues.
A person can have a session or two with a professional without “having mental health issues”. Not accusing you of anything nefarious.

Just think it’s sad that there’s still such a taboo about dealing with mental health in this country.

A person can have a session or two with a professional without “having mental health issues”. Not accusing you of anything nefarious.

Just think it’s sad that there’s still such a taboo about dealing with mental health in this country.
Why the quotes?

Look, we would love to think that MN is a paradise, and every FB player in the world would love to play for Fleck and live in MN.

Only one small problem - that's not reality.

Fleck says himself that he's not for everybody. and living in MN is not for everybody - whether it's the weather, politics, race relations, or mosquitoes the size of a Buick.

so some players may come here and decide they don't want to stay. Fine. Their life, their choice.

if one or two players leaving the program makes the difference between a good team and a bad team, then the team did not have enough depth. period. players get hurt. they transfer. they leave for the NFL. if they stick around long enough, they graduate.

No matter how they leave, they all leave sooner or later. if the coaches are able to recruit at a high enough level, then the incoming talent should be able to make up for the losses.

Kid is a loooong way from home in uncertain times. No family coming up for games. I would maybe go home too. There will be a lot of this going on for all teams across the country.

Mpls is an extreme left winger who hates America and the freedoms it provides. He hides in his basement like his hero while the brave men and women fight for his freedom to basement dwell. Trust me when I say this, his life is miserable in Every way while orange man bad is here. you can tell how he wants to silence you and others while he has free reign, sound familiar. I think a country did that once back in history.

Dunlap is a big loss, here is hoping to others that step up.
You are an embarrassment to this board and fan base. Take off

You are an embarrassment to this board and fan base. Take off

I don't think he is actually a fan. I've only seen him post political-tinged stuff on the football board. Once we get past COVID and the election, it's actually going to be super interesting to see who is still around when we can talk actual football again

I had a friend just text me that Dunlap has withdrawn his name from the portal. Anyone know if this is true?

Top Bottom