Doogie Tweet: "troubling news" involving Gophers bball

Who has a restraining order against him? His baby's mama has been tweeting about how she was cheated on tonight.

I called that one...he always used to tweet his baby's mom, hasnt at all lately, and has had depressed tweets lately that seemed to be relationship based...

Here are her tweets tonight:

@Dlamb3 yeah your prolly right. I'm over reacting, but after this long little *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# shudnt even b happening

JennyBelsito Jenny B
When I say this is the last time.. I don't make exceptions.

JennyBelsito Jenny B
Smh. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Are we 100% that's who has the restraining order against him??? I've seen Trevor's kid at games with who I assumed was the mom. Maybe she just has to stay on the far side from the bench....

Who has a restraining order against him? His baby's mama has been tweeting about how she was cheated on tonight.

This sh!t needs to stop with this stalker Twitter bull crap. It's seriously creepy and bizarre. I'm guessing you're close friends with her since you follow her on twitter then? Otherwise there is NO reason for that!!!!

I called that one...he always used to tweet his baby's mom, hasnt at all lately, and has had depressed tweets lately that seemed to be relationship based...

Here are her tweets tonight:

@Dlamb3 yeah your prolly right. I'm over reacting, but after this long little *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# shudnt even b happening

JennyBelsito Jenny B
When I say this is the last time.. I don't make exceptions.

JennyBelsito Jenny B
Smh. Once a cheater always a cheater.

This is getting flagged...seriously.

This sh!t needs to stop with this stalker Twitter bull crap. It's seriously creepy and bizarre. I'm guessing you're close friends with her since you follow her on twitter then? Otherwise there is NO reason for that!!!!

Dont agree...if you put it out there in public, and dont block access to your account, its public info.

Dude, it's the internet.

This is getting flagged...seriously.
You're dumb. It's on a public website, unprotected.

This sh!t needs to stop with this stalker Twitter bull crap. It's seriously creepy and bizarre. I'm guess you're close friends with her since you follow her on twitter then. Otherwise there is NO reason for that!!!!

Do you understand the concept of twitter? When someone tweets someone they are essentially announcing it to the world. You're acting as though some type of private communication is being hacked into.

I don't think you understand Twitter. I'm not close friends with Matthew Berry, and I really don't think I'm stalking him either, but I do follow him on Twitter. People strive to get more followers. You don't tweet unless you're OK with lots of people reading it.

I think what we really need to get rid of is the Interweb. All these computers talking to each other. World's gone crazy.

For real, he follows Trevor Mbakwes baby momma on Twitter???? WTF?? Better be friends with her otherwise that is certified creeper status, lmfao...

For real, you follow Trevor Mbakwes baby momma on Twitter???? I hope you are friends with her otherwise that is certified creeper status, lmfao...

I dont...but he tweets her all the time so I went and clicked on her name off his page tonight and there it is, thats real creepy huh?

This kinda seems strange, if in fact that is who has the restraining order, you could be in violation of said order by the tweets to begin with as you can with texts, phone calls, direct contact, and if the stated tweets about cheating, wouldnt it be weird to have a restraining order, and be upset about some one having a relationship with someone else. I think were all gonna have to wait until more info is available on this one...

Disagree. I've never even been on twitter but even I can see the vast discrepancy between stalking and looking at someone's twitter account.

This team is becoming completely hilarious. Honestly...WHAT'S NEXT??!?!!?

What does Mbawke have less range on? His jump shot or his restraining order from his ex-girlfriend?

GENERALLY... being in violation of a restraining order is not that big of a deal, no clue how trevors past record comes into play, but he completed his program and was not charged, gonna have to wait and see, as we have seen tubby doesnt take these things lightly (nor should he)...

His gf now said she overreacted...its an ex gf who has it on him...

"Maybe I should know the whole story b4 I get mad.. this girl has some serious issues."

"Its always some bs. His crazy ex gf files a restraining order... and calls the police bc he friend requests her on facebook? Wow"

LOL but why would you friend a girl that has a restraining order aginast you on facebook?!?

Wow, what a bummer. Just exactly what this team DOESN'T need. :mad:

Hopefully it's just a minor incident, but if he's already been booked into jail for whatever this might be, that can't be taken as a good sign. What a shame. You've got to be smarter than that, man!

This team has more issues than the Minnesota Vikings! It's almost a shame that this has happened the last two seasons. Can't these kids learn from other teammates mistakes? Maybe Tubby should go after some more polished individuals...I.E not Devoe and Mbakwe types. I love how Trevor plays on the court, but obviously it's worthless if the guy can't stay out of trouble off the court. I'm assuming he will face a large suspension. I'm sure that this type of violation is also a violation of team conduct rules. I think this may be a wasted season folks. I regret saying that. :(

His gf now said she overreacted...its an ex gf who has it on him...

"Maybe I should know the whole story b4 I get mad.. this girl has some serious issues."

"Its always some bs. His crazy ex gf files a restraining order... and calls the police bc he friend requests her on facebook? Wow"

Man do i hope thats it...if so twitter/facebook came through

If he is at any other top 25 school he plays against purdue. I bet he gets suspended 7 games.

NadineBabu Nadine Babu
Mbakwe's girlfriend just said that his ex-gf filed a restraining order,and filed called the cops because he friend requested her on Facebook

I know better than to rush to judgement with anything until some facts are revealed. Let's settle down people.

If that story is true, look up how Firesheep works. It could have very easily not been him.

Top Bottom