Doogie Tweet: "troubling news" involving Gophers bball

fryguy22

Maroon and Gold from birth
Reaction score
DarrenWolfson Darren Wolfson
Sounds like there could be some troubling news involving the #Gophers hoops team. More info. coming.

Thoughts? Anybody know anything? Doogie?

This is getting old with this team...I am starting to think the Tubby might be part of the problem

This is getting old with this team...I am starting to think the Tubby might be part of the problem

Don't know if I agree with the second part of your statement - but definitely agree with the first part. Especially with disappointments in other sports (e.g. Gopher football) this year, I have been looking forward to Gopher bball for a long time this season. This is extremely frustrating.

I find it hard to believe Cal's guys at Kentucky are not getting into trouble yet it never comes out in the media...this team is on the verge of a meltdown.

Why does Doogie do this?? Why come out and say "I know something you don't know"? Just say what you know Doogie and say you got it from a source...

It's time for Fall grades to come out now, before second semester right?

Ugh.

@KSTP:
U of M Gophers basketball star Trevor Mbakwe has been booked into the Ramsey County jail this evening,

Why does Doogie do this?? Why come out and say "I know something you don't know"? Just say what you know Doogie and say you got it from a source...

as he calls it, journalism 101. don't report something until you have all the facts. yet we will tease you that something is up but we can't tell you the whole story because we don't have it.

Its Mbakwe, arrested in Ramsey County, will involve his baby mama i bet, hes had depressive tweets on twitter lately that sound girl related IMO...

DarrenWolfson Darren Wolfson
Mbakwe in a Ramsey County jail cell tonight... he is said to have violated a restraining order. #Gophers

Can't make it up. Every week something new.

Well Trevor is done at the "U"

Serious? Upon hearing restraining order violation I thought "well maybe its not THAT bad"....I assume he misses Purdue but wasn't sure after that. Anyone else have thoughts on how much time he could miss for something like this? (If he is back at all, as Sid said)

Its Mbakwe, arrested in Ramsey County, will involve his baby mama i bet, hes had depressive tweets on twitter lately that sound girl related IMO...

You're weird. Let's pretend like you didn't just type that.

It never ends with Minnesota sports in general, so sick of this, Mbakwe what are you thinking?? On your way to all Big Ten and you do this sh!t. WOW.

It doesn't sound that serious. He'll miss a game or two, that's it.

This is seriously ridiculous. I mean obviously everyone knew Mbakwe was a risk, but holy crap.

Top Bottom