Did I miss the other games thread?

The worst roughing the passer penalty i seen in my life time. officials call USC for a roughing the passer penalty for a USC player falling into the PSU QB legs. horrible.

I can’t stand Ohio St. if for no other reason than their stupid arm swing on kickoffs. That’s youth football league silliness.

PSU got away with 2 pass interference penalties in OT. How does that happen? I don't really care who wins but feel like USC got jobbed a bit.
That said, after about 1/2 year, it's obvious the old PAC 12 teams are pretty soft. They need to greatly improve their D's, especially the front 7. Probably because everyone played flag football in the PAC 12.

That “controversial” Ohio State reception shouldn’t be controversial. It was CLEARLY an Oregon interception. We’ve watched Ohio State benefit from calls like this at critical moments in three of the last four games that MN has faced OSU.

It’s nearly impossible to beat teams like this when they roll into the stadium with five star laden rosters and referee backup.

Top Bottom