Did I miss the other games thread?

lol. UNC ties the game with about 40 seconds remaining.....and manage to give up a touchdown on an inside handoff.

Losing to these guys really hurts.
Max was understandably nervous that first game if we had the Max that I think is gonna roll out today against UCLA. We beat them by two touchdowns.

lol. UNC ties the game with about 40 seconds remaining.....and manage to give up a touchdown on an inside handoff.

Losing to these guys really hurts.
It was a missed opportunity to be sure. Would be interesting to see how much different UNC would look if Johnson hadn't gotten hurt against us. Bummer that game was week 1 and not a little later into the season, result probably would have been very different in our favor.

USC definitely taking it to Penn State in the first half.

Aller just threw a horrible pick into an area with like 6 USC guys in it.

OU seems to have banned running the ball with their running backs despite light boxes and are trying to win their game with a QB the game is way too fast for right now.

Purdue maintaining an undisputed hold on worst team in the conference. Ryan Walters has taken over offensive play calling despite never coaching on that side of the ball. They recently had their best commit for next year de-commit as well as their only 2026 commit, a QB. After landing the #29 class last year this years class is ranked #75. Will be interesting to see if Walters survives this season, either way Purdue has hit rock bottom. Of course with the portal a rebuild can happen much more quickly than previously.

Max was understandably nervous that first game if we had the Max that I think is gonna roll out today against UCLA. We beat them by two touchdowns.
We missed two field goals in a game we lost by two points. No more complicated than that. As for Max, he was playing behind an offensive line that missed game start time and the first half.

We missed two field goals in a game we lost by two points. No more complicated than that. As for Max, he was playing behind an offensive line that missed game start time and the first half.
Yeah, but he was also jittery all game which he’s proven in the second half against Michigan and the entire USC game is not how he rolls.

PSU is seemingly always chronically overreanked.

I wonder when the last time they over performed their ranking.

This. Max was not the problem in the UNC game.

And Purdue says "F the card" and went for 2 and got it. 6 point game.

Top Bottom