Did I miss the other games thread?

Is AK actually getting worse? He had better stats against Wisky with us. At the Half:

1728754918971.png

I hate it when I turn on other Big games n WI n IO r both winning…..

At least there is a silver lining among those two. Athan is showing us the wisdom of moving on to Max. Athan is now at 7 of 22 for 69 yards (3.1 per attempt average) with an interception.

more and more i watch fickell, the more and more convinced i am that he is not a very good coach.

and i further will say rutgers is horribly coached.
Fickell is a decent coach. He is far from a great coach.

I would out Fickell above some others in the conference but not in the top 10

The more this season goes on the more UNC looks like a bad loss and a missed opportunity

Yes, but there's no use in continuing to return to it. Plus, we've had worse recently (losing to Northwestern last year after having a three-touchdown lead with one quarter remaining and, of course, the infamous Bowling Green loss).

Update: UNC has closed the lead to 3 points.

Is the running back for Iowa going to turn pro.......I sure hope so?

shocker the refs would choose to interject themselves with Bama looking on the ropes here

Washington playing defense all game like their worried McNamara is somehow a threat.

Should have been selling out on the run since the 2nd quarter.

Welcome to the BIG. PacTen teams continue to show they are weaker.
Oregon/OSU tonight will be interesting.

Bummer that Wisconsin and Iowa are going to win but feeling good about matchups with both Rutgers and Maryland after how they have looked recently.

Comforting to know that AK is still the same guy he was last year for us.

Top Bottom