Design Your Own Unis!!

Zales-

Like your mock up. I did some on the Nike site, but could not copy and past them or convert the file. I am terrible at all this computer technology stuff...

Here is my quick and dirty effort, a little bit old school with a white helmet with maroon block M, stripes on the pants and a maroon jersey with gold numbers and a thin white outline that's hard to see here.

oldschoolnp.jpg

THIS THISTHIS THIS THIS!!!

This is a great look! Would be very happy to see the Gophers wearing this at home next year.

Try throwing a gold stripe on the shoulders for some continuity with the helmet and pants. A Gold version of the pants and helmet might be a better option for the away combo. Gold helmet/pants might even work with this uni too.

Overall, it looks great! Very Big Ten!

Of the current unis, the best combo is easily gold jersey, maroon pants, maroon helmet. It looked awesome for a day game.

A state of minnesota patch on the collar, and a gold collar and It would be perfect. Nice Work!!!

Not bad at all.

I like white helmets, and you've got to have either white pants or a white jersey to go along with them. Otherwise, they end up looking like they don't belong with the uniform (see the Wyoming Cowboys or Minnesota-Purdue).

The all white combination they wore at Wisconsin wasn't bad - they just needed a strip down the middle of the helmet. I don't anyone who wears a white helmet (Oregon, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Auburn, Arizona) wears it without a stripe down the middle. Texas might be the only one.

jersey.jpg

This is a pretty subtle way of adding black to the jersey without whoring our image completely. I kinda like it.

View attachment 775

This is a pretty subtle way of adding black to the jersey without whoring our image completely. I kinda like it.

That uni is horrible. I just don't get why anyone thinks any amount of black is good in any way. Please tell me and everyone else why having any black on the Gopher's unis would be good.

It doesn't make us look tough.
It doesn't look cool.
It doesn't sell (anymore).
IT IS NOT ONE OF OUR SCHOOL COLORS

Not to mention NO ONE is doing this anymore. We would be laughed at by the rest of the country.

jersey.jpg

My personal favorite. I think they wore the gold jersey/maroon pant combo once and it was the best one I thought by far. Both pics I've offered up would be worn with the maroon helmet and whatever logo. I still like the state of MN on the back of the helmet, and I think it would look cool if placed in a similar size somewhere on the jersey, perhaps the shoulder?

That uni is horrible. I just don't get why anyone thinks any amount of black is good in any way. Please tell me and everyone else why having any black on the Gopher's unis would be good.

It doesn't make us look tough.
It doesn't look cool.
It doesn't sell (anymore).
IT IS NOT ONE OF OUR SCHOOL COLORS

Not to mention NO ONE is doing this anymore. We would be laughed at by the rest of the country.

Chill, fella, we're having fun tossing up ideas. It's not like these submissions are going to be voted on and made into official jerseys.

Based them looking tough, cool, etc? Well, that's all a matter of your opinion. I think black kicks ass and a new uniform combo for different rivalry games would be fun. See? That's my opinion.

I hate the black as well.

If it was part of our colors that would be one thing but black just does nothing for me. I don't mind a little white but not to much. I want to see the Maroon and Gold and anything else should be very very limited. I hate the white uniforms for basketball and football. We are stuck with them I guess but the black should not be messed with.

More teams that don't belong in black:

Stanford
sp-stanfordunifo_0502262602.jpg

The Arizona Cardinals:
azuni.jpg

Tennessee:
1031vols_utusc_atb_22_t607.jpg

View attachment 776

My personal favorite. I think they wore the gold jersey/maroon pant combo once and it was the best one I thought by far. Both pics I've offered up would be worn with the maroon helmet and whatever logo. I still like the state of MN on the back of the helmet, and I think it would look cool if placed in a similar size somewhere on the jersey, perhaps the shoulder?

Frozen-

How did you get those pics from the Nike site? I have tried to copy and paste mine, but it did not work. Did you convert to jpg?

Frozen-

How did you get those pics from the Nike site? I have tried to copy and paste mine, but it did not work. Did you convert to jpg?

I took a screenshot for the two angles and used paint to edit them into a .jpg. If you want detailed directions on how to do it, just PM me or youtube it.

Throwbacks

I would love to see something like this from the U for a big game/alt look...

picture.php

Option 1:
Gold helmet w/ the M
Maroon shirt
Gold pants
(Pretty much like above w/ whatever our proper colors are)

Option 2:
Maroon helmet
White shirt
Maroon pants

goofinsf...

I really like the uni designs! Maybe I missed it earlier, but could you do one up of maroon helmets, gold jerseys and maroon pants (the Cal game last year). But this time with the same design pattern of your other models shown here?

Thanks!

This? I'll play around with some more designs tomorrow...

picture.php

Top Bottom