Darius Taylor and Daniel Jackson dealing with injuries.

Don't worry. I'm sure it's nothing serious with Taylor. Like Lindenberg last year. Good news is, when Taylor finally is ready, Fleck will give him 37 carries in his first game to help ease him into the flow of things and we'll lose him for another 4 games. Not that he would ever do that (Again I mean).

Injuries Are a part of the deal, but I am sick of having some of our best players getting injured before the season starts.
Is there a reason our worst players don't get injured before the season starts? And our worst players are still really good by the way.

Did I miss an announcement of this being a season ending injury?.....good lord, some of you are acting like guys don't get dinged up in football. Crazy thought.....maybe we wait and see if this is actually an injury that is going to be an issue during the season because maybe just maybe Fleck is actually telling the truth when he says it isn't a serious issue.

Did I miss an announcement of this being a season ending injury?.....good lord, some of you are acting like guys don't get dinged up in football. Crazy thought.....maybe we wait and see if this is actually an injury that is going to be an issue during the season because maybe just maybe Fleck is actually telling the truth when he says it isn't a serious issue.
I think it is totally reasonable considering how preseason injuries to top players have been reported in the past under Fleck.

I think it is totally reasonable considering how preseason injuries to top players have been reported in the past under Fleck.
This x100. If anybody is taking Fleck at face value on an injury, they likely haven’t been paying attention to the program. This may be a really minor injury, but Fleck's comments literally mean nothing.

Guys miss practice all the time with minor injuries.
Exactly, this stuff has always happened especially with RBs. It's just 10 yrs ago no one asked or the coaches didn't tell the media anything. Now people want to know if Taylor has a hangnail.

Don't worry. I'm sure it's nothing serious with Taylor. Like Lindenberg last year. Good news is, when Taylor finally is ready, Fleck will give him 37 carries in his first quarter game to help ease him into the flow of things and we'll lose him for another 4 games. Not that he would ever do that (Again I mean).
I corrected your mistake.
To be fair tho, I give him the rock too. I have a little Fleck in me I guess.

Don't worry. I'm sure it's nothing serious with Taylor. Like Lindenberg last year. Good news is, when Taylor finally is ready, Fleck will give him 37 carries in his first game to help ease him into the flow of things and we'll lose him for another 4 games. Not that he would ever do that (Again I mean).

I remember Fleck saying Lindenberg was close to returning at one point last year and then he was still out for another 8 weeks.

Exactly, this stuff has always happened especially with RBs. It's just 10 yrs ago no one asked or the coaches didn't tell the media anything. Now people want to know if Taylor has a hangnail.
I’d argue that 10 years ago coaches would be much more candid regarding injuries, not less. We’d get a flavor for just how bad the injury was and how long the player would be out. Now, we get a vague description often suggesting “no big deal” and then the player goes on to miss half the season or more (see Lindenberg injury last season).

I’d argue that 10 years ago coaches would be much more candid regarding injuries, not less. We’d get a flavor for just how bad the injury was and how long the player would be out. Now, we get a vague description often suggesting “no big deal” and then the player goes on to miss half the season or more (see Lindenberg injury last season).
It's similar with Gopher hockey. I don't think it's just a PJ thing.

Top Bottom