Craig Bohl to Wyoming

A 6-6 San Jose team ranked 86th at home in Fargo? Were going to lose that one, really? MN beat them by 20 at home, and NDSU would lose to them at Home? Come on, you even know better than that.

And 2-6 or 1-7 with your conference schedule where you went 4-4, come on, really? There is a reason that NDSU is getting more AP votes than MN. Have you ever turned the channel to something other than BTN?

It's so adorable watching you little guys get all worked up.

This right here is why I am no longer a Bison fan. Their fan base is so blind to reality, you cannot even carry on a conversation with them. Current success on the field does not make a PROGRAM better. The Florida Gators were 4-8 this year and Penn State was 7-5. Gophers were 8-4. I would NEVER say that Coach Kill made a lateral move if he took either of those jobs. Those are steps up. That is reality. Wyoming plays in a better division of football, in a better conference, has a bigger budget, has better facilities, and if they had similar success, would have much greater fan support. That is reality.

Bohl left NDSU for Wyoming. I'll repeat where he went to again; Wyoming. That should show where your program ranks, Herd. Stop arguing and show yourself the door.

I really hope that I'm as upset when Kill or Pitino leave for bigger programs. We'll see a lot of great wins before that happens.

This thread is hilarious. Herd you really know how to make me laugh! Keep it up!

I don't think NDSU wants to set their bar so low. My sources tell me that Gruden is pretty much a lock for the job.

I heard Ditka was going to come out retirement. Either that, or Vince Lombardi was going to come out of death to coach them.

The total delusion of NDAC fans and where their program stands in the world is hilarious. I love it. I could do this for weeks.

The total delusion of NDAC fans and where their program stands in the world is hilarious. I love it. I could do this for weeks.

But but, but beating the Gophers makes them a superior program! I mean beating an FBS program during their worst seasons means NDSU is a phenomenal program right? As Bison fans would say, "Bring on Bama".

fyi, you would not be playing all 12 at home by the way, you would be in road to uniquie places like Southern IL and UNI, IL State, and KState . . . tough places to win. LOL is MN's OOC schedule, which NDSU could have mailed in. Western IL went 2-6 in the Valley and 4-8 overall, and were within a score of MN in the 4th, on the road. So you clearly don't understand playing a MVFC schedule. Based on Sagarin rating, the MVFC is equal to the MAC, where you would be playing 1/2 the games on the road. MN has a sagarin of 51, vs. 23 for NDSU, so based on that, NDSU likely get 8 or 9 wins with MN's schedule. Depth would be very important, but NDSU's depth is very strong this year.

I'll give NDSU a 4-4 with MN's B1G schedule, with 8 wins overall. By the way, 4 of those games would be at home for NDSU too. MI State and WI are top level teams, but NDSU would have a chance in the rest of those games. I'll take NDSU at home vs. any of the rest of those games. NDSU's OL, DL and running game would have give lots of people trouble.

This... wow... wow....

The wild part is, people like this make up a sizable minority of their fan-base.

I went to freaking NDSU for to years before transferring to the U. I absolutely despise the fans. The notion that they would go .500 in the Big Ten is just incredible. I really wish we would play them again. Win by 2 touchdowns and never have to listen to their crap again. They think that because they beat one of the worst teams in the FBS that they would finish in the top half of the Big Ten? Please.

I hate Iowa, but I hope they crush you in 2016.

Based on what I watched in the B1G this year, NDSU' would have left a pretty big wake in that conference too. If you think otherwise, you would be, well, delusional.

Things would have been ugly if you played MSU, Ohio St., or Wisconsin. At best 50/50 against Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Michigan, Northwestern, Indiana or Penn State. You'd beat Purdue and Illinois.

That's 5-7 on the high side. You are delusional.

I went to freaking NDSU for to years before transferring to the U. I absolutely despise the fans. The notion that they would go .500 in the Big Ten is just incredible. I really wish we would play them again. Win by 2 touchdowns and never have to listen to their crap again. They think that because they beat one of the worst teams in the FBS that they would finish in the top half of the Big Ten? Please.

You pretty much summed it up in my opinion.

7-5 Kansas State is one of the worst teams in the FBS? A team that had 4th quarter leads against Oklahoma State and Baylor and won 5 Big 12 games by an average of 21 points?

7-5 Kansas State is one of the worst teams in the FBS? A team that had 4th quarter leads against Oklahoma State and Baylor and won 5 Big 12 games by an average of 21 points?

1. I was referencing the 2011 Gophers.
2. You can't honestly tell me that the Kansas State we saw in August is the same one we saw in October and Late November.

Remember- KState was starting an almost entirely new defense and a new quarterback. Pretty confident State rolls the bison if they played them any other game but the first one. Give it to the bison though- it was a good win. But, it was a win against a team that was in flux.

Swan song for Herd and the rest of these idiots. Everyone knows NDSU will never again reach the levels that Bohl brought them to.

herd- is like most of us here... his crush is just for a different team.. nothing wrong with being a homer... with that said... homers need a dose of reality every now and then... you don't come on to a gopher board talking how your cute little team would wreak havoc in the B1G... I could see 3-4 victories with our schedule.... I don't think NDSU would beat iowa, mich, northwestern, Neb, Indiana, penn st, mich state, or wisc.... Illinois and purdue you could beat.... but to say you would have the same record as the gophers is just plain blind homerism... time to open your eyes to the reality check

Ah yes, the mighty power that is North Dakota State and their backers are back again. Good lord. Their coach leaves for Wyoming, which they still haven't figured out is a step up from their program, yet they think they'd be a worthy Big Ten team this season. And they wonder why they're the butt of so many jokes? Get real. Have fun winning at 1-AA or FCS or whatever and just keep quiet before you make even more complete fools of yourselves.

It is really funny because I was listening to KFGO last night and a Bison fan called in and said, "Well, at least Bohl is going to a team that played for the Big 12 championship." All, I said to my girlfriend who was riding with me in the car at the time was, "Wow, I hope he isn't serious".

It is really funny because I was listening to KFGO last night and a Bison fan called in and said, "Well, at least Bohl is going to a team that played for the Big 12 championship." All, I said to my girlfriend who was riding with me in the car at the time was, "Wow, I hope he isn't serious".

LOL bigs. No one ever accused Bison fans of being smart, just delusional.

I actually hope that NDSU does well. The fact that most Gopher fans dont care about NDSU and NDSU thinks they are rivals is everything we need to know. This NDSU team may be the best team there EVER. Its a good program, for what it is. I could sit on here and make jokes about NDSU fans thinking that St. Johns should join the big ten, and that Duluth would go 6-2 in the big ten and wahpeton being a vacation destination, but I just dont get riled up enough about NDSU to do that.

Just saw that Bohl is rumored to be making 1.5 million a year at Wyoming. Wow. That would make him the highest paid coach in the Mtn West, and paid better than Coach Kill.

Must be some secret rancher booster money out there.

Perhaps a little Cheney (Haliburton) $$ in Laramie?

1. I was referencing the 2011 Gophers.
2. You can't honestly tell me that the Kansas State we saw in August is the same one we saw in October and Late November.
Why would you reference the 2011 Gophers in a conversation about the 2013 season? The Bison have many more recent wins they hang their hat on. The 2013 Kansas State team looked plenty good when they routed the Sun Belt champs the week after losing to the Bison. This is college football. You don't get to take the 1st week off.

Why would you reference the 2011 Gophers in a conversation about the 2013 season? The Bison have many more recent wins they hang their hat on. The 2013 Kansas State team looked plenty good when they routed the Sun Belt champs the week after losing to the Bison. This is college football. You don't get to take the 1st week off.

Who?

And in the FCS you can take the first 3 weeks off if you'd like :)

Your coach left for Wyoming.

Google doesn't even recognize that Kansas State played NDSU.

ahezyqev.jpg

Who?

And in the FCS you can take the first 3 weeks off if you'd like :)
8-4 Louisiana Lafayette.
UNI took the first 4 weeks off including a pretty easy win over Iowa State and promptly lost their first 5 games in the Missouri Valley.
Google doesn't manage to list any scores before Sept 14, check the Gopher schedule and you won't see UNLV or New Mexico State.

herd- is like most of us here... his crush is just for a different team.. nothing wrong with being a homer... with that said... homers need a dose of reality every now and then... you don't come on to a gopher board talking how your cute little team would wreak havoc in the B1G... I could see 3-4 victories with our schedule.... I don't think NDSU would beat iowa, mich, northwestern, Neb, Indiana, penn st, mich state, or wisc.... Illinois and purdue you could beat.... but to say you would have the same record as the gophers is just plain blind homerism... time to open your eyes to the reality check

So where are the 3-4 victories coming from. Our schedule didnt include the 2 teams you said NDSU could beat. So if my calculations are correct, NDSU would have gone 0-8 in the Big 10 with our schedule. I will geve them the benefit of the doubt and say they get lucky 1 game and go 1-7. That is the reality of this.

Top Bottom